No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. Lashes Out at Arum Over Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Only a turd would believe that Manny personally robbed JMM. Typical bumsniffing nonsense. You floydiots always have something to whine about.
    Only a dumb ass would think that I meant Pacquiao actually was the one that robbed JMM on the cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      that is what a flowmo would have you believe. boxing fans aren't as stupid.
      You ain't a boxing fan but you are stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Like I said, it is your opinion but just remember that I NEVER gave Cotto a shot at beating Mayweather so don't act like I'm trying to say Cotto was superman going into the fight with Floyd. All I'm saying is that a good trainer helps and if they didn't then every fighter would be training themselves. I'm just the type to give Cotto his props for coming to fight and for Diaz encouraging him more. Your goal is to try to make it seem like Floyd struggled to give Pac some praise but at the end of the day, Pac didn't even want to fight Cotto at 154 even though he was his first choice.
        No, you are the type to peddle this laughable 'version' nonsense. Cotto is a top fighter and Floyd deserves his props for beating him, but saying or implying that he deserves more than Manny because he beat a better 'version'(lol) is not only extremely stupid, but reeks of sour grapes and overt Floydiot bumsniffery.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Only a dumb ass would think that I meant Pacquiao actually was the one that robbed JMM on the cards.
          Well learn to ****ing write then and stop whining.

Comment

• Been saying this for years.

Bob Arum has an agenda and Floyd Mayweather was never on it. When Bob Arum is ready to make a fight happen, it will happen. Nobody stops Bob from making a fight. Making fights is something he has been doing for decades. Floyd Mayweather does not have the power to stop Bob.

Comment

• No money in this world can buy Floyds health so fight is not going to happen. If PAC fighting Floyd is going to give Floyd a limp or make him walk all bent over than y'all can take keep your money...Floyd said so.

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                No money in this world can buy Floyds health so fight is not going to happen. If PAC fighting Floyd is going to give Floyd a limp or make him walk all bent over than y'all can take keep your money...Floyd said so.
                no he didnt. but i guess if you twist someones words enough you can make them say whatever you want. floyd isnt fighting anybody without full drug testing, thats what he said. he wont get hurt bcuz the other guy is juiced up. aint got **** to do with pacquiao other than his reluctance to take the test

or his former reluctance to take the test i should say. now he is willing to take the test but wants more money, before he was willing to take less money but not do drug testing. always an excuse.. these are things he acctually said btw not **** i made up.

i have to admit its hard to keep up with team pacquiaos latest excuses though.

Comment

• Interesting comment from Floyd. I think the fight isn't going to happen as long as Arum is in the picture. Bad blood runs deep between the two since Floyd left Bob and hell will freeze over before the two do business again. I think what Manny should do is retire after the Bradley fight and sever all ties with Arum, TR and let go of his gopher Koncz. Just take a break from boxing and focus on his politics.

Not long afterwards I'm sure there'll be a phone call, an email exchange will take place somewhere, and plans for the mega-fight will slowly come to fruition (minus Arum). There's just too much money here, and even if both sides don't need the money, they're not stupid to pass this one up. Pac can form his OWN US-based promo/PR team aside from his MP prod and let them do the talking for him. Arum for sure won't like it but what can he do. It's his fault that this fight is not happening and with him out of the way talks between the Pac and Floyd camps would go much smoother and we'd get the fight we all wanted to see, however late in coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    No money in this world can buy Floyds health so fight is not going to happen. If PAC fighting Floyd is going to give Floyd a limp or make him walk all bent over than y'all can take keep your money...Floyd said so.
                    he's also blaming arum. he believes pac would accept his insulting offer if he leaves arum. he wants to take over ripping off pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      No, you are the type to peddle this laughable 'version' nonsense. Cotto is a top fighter and Floyd deserves his props for beating him, but saying or implying that he deserves more than Manny because he beat a better 'version'(lol) is not only extremely stupid, but reeks of sour grapes and overt Floydiot bumsniffery.
                      I never said that. That is what Pacquiao fans are saying once the fight ended. I'm saying that props has to be given to Diaz for helping Cotto focus more then he has before. Let me ask you a question...... Do you think Cotto not having an experienced trainer in his corner during the Pac fight helped or hurt him?

Comment

Working...
                      X