• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commodus View Post
    then Pac murdered cotto
    a weight drained Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      Coz Pac's done with Cotto!!!

Bring Mayweather from his hiding Hole!!!
      Didn't pac want cotto this year?

Comment

Dont let this make you think PAC will beat FLOYD for one PAC is not strong enough to make him stay on the ropes or have the reach to use an effective jabw which Cotto did well. It was a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          Stop the Pac shyt he didnt fight THIS Cotto.
          You think this Cotto is better? How much better? Who would favor? You would favor this Cotto over Pac?

I just think it's a style thing more than anything. I think Pac has the style, stance mindset to always dominate Cotto. But, I think Floyd won decisively too. But, i think Pac has an easier time with Cotto than floyd would. However, Floyd would have an easier time with JMM than Pac could ever dream of doing. Just a styles thing. That's all it is. This Cotto is no different. That Cotto would have been the same fight with this Floyd as well.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
            btw thats the first time boxingscene didnt crash for me after a megafight
            Maybe because people aren't flooding the site

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              a weight drained Cotto?
              A younger Cotto.

Comment

Raskat are you drunk?

Cotto got robbed? The hell he won no more than 4 rounds, I gave him 2.

Comment

Are we forgetting that Pacquaio barely made past Marquez??..... because floyd got a bloody nose doesnt mean pac will beat him and vice versa. If Pac struggles or loses to Bradley then the cycle will continue lool.

Comment

Lets be serious Floyd Languished on the inside in order to make it a fight. Whenever they were in the center or the ring or at distance he did whatever he wanted to with Cotto. May will have an even LARGER reach advantage over Paq so if Floyd doesn't want to do you really think Paq can cover the almost 6 inches or reach disparity against May if he doesnt want him too?

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      a weight drained Cotto?
                      lol cotto never said the weight was the reason for getting stopped

Comment

Working...
                      X