No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: Mayweather's Intimidation Tactics Failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by r3robinson View Post
    Damn I just watch the weigh in and I must says that gum had to be super good cause lil Floyd was getting it. Lol.
    what gum he chewing there? i want it too!

Comment

• Its either gum or wearing sun glasses to try not to be nervous around cotto hes surprised That he cant get cotto out of his game with mind tricks

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
        Mira El Stupido, you can't be confident and be nervous and the same time..

Who the fuk you think u talking too? I'm not a fuking little kid you could run game on.

When you coming at me, you betta check that **** at the door or don't come in!

Murkaman

PRPP
        dude you are such an internet thug, come about 6 hrs from now you wont be seen or heard from cuz mayweather is going to taxx that ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post
          dude you are such an internet thug, come about 6 hrs from now you wont be seen or heard from cuz mayweather is going to taxx that ass
          I'm like WACO, TX..

I'll be here win or lose and I know this will be his hardest fight to date..

U can check that Queen..

PRPP

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
            I like I said win or lose Floyd is a 35yr old lil punk in my book and Cotto wont be the one getting beat down, talk is cheap. Cotto didn't say a word first in the staredown and this wasn't no trick by Floyd "the mistery man" to make people think that he was nervous. If I didn't know Cotto, I might, I might believe that ****!!!

PRPP
            man cotto is getting his ass whipped no matter how hard he acted at the weigh-in, we're talking the weigh in dude, the ****in weigh-in...come fight time mayweather is gonna blitz his ass, and i hope to see your gangsta internet ass on here tryin to explain the beatdown cotto took....and stop try7ing to act so damn hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post
              man cotto is getting his ass whipped no matter how hard he acted at the weigh-in, we're talking the weigh in dude, the ****in weigh-in...come fight time mayweather is gonna blitz his ass, and i hope to see your gangsta internet ass on here tryin to explain the beatdown cotto took....and stop try7ing to act so damn hard
              Man STFU, you troll@

PRPP

Comment

• Tough talk from Team Cotto. I don't get why it's all the Latin countries against Mayweather. I hope they're still talking tough on Sunday morning.

Comment

• Hope Cotto is ready...

Comment

• Floyd getting ready for Fight Night!

Comment

• Originally posted by PRvazquez View Post
                      It drives me crazy that people are giving cotto no shot. Like nobody ever lost a round before! FROM the latin perspective, Cotto will not lay down! This aint Hatton, JMM(who cotto will wipe the floor with) ortiz( cotto would ko him weak minded ass!) Shane( cotto beat 5 years ago! Still you gotta take floyd on points cuz he takes less risks. COTTO IS GOING IN HARD! DO YOU REMEMBER HOW ROG AND ELLERBE WERE ABOUT TO **** THIER PANTS WHEN SHANE ROCKED HIM. SO MAYS BEST BET IS TO NOT GET IN A DOG FIGHT. STICK AND MOVE. COTTO JUST NEEDS TO BE PATIENT BUT AGGRESIVE AND THROW EVEN IF YOU HIT HIS ARMS. TEAR THE ARMS UP. LOOK GUYS THE MANS HEART CANT BE QUESTIONED HES A LIVE DOG. THE QUESTION IS HOW WILL FLOYD ADJUST!
                      Now your just a stupid Mojon, this is about floyd vs Cotto and nobody else, don't assume that would happen if those fights never happened, plus concentrate on floyd because he needs to pass that test, if he even dose, which i don't see happening. Floyd by late OK

Comment

Working...
                      X