No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Cotto: Mayweather's Intimidation Tactics Failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
    I almost forgot how much Floyd cronies know about boxing. They don't even follow the sport, dont know about Cottos history and by seeing KO predictions don't know Floyds either. Real sad. This guy already lost to JLC and got a gift instead of a draw vs OdlH. Cotto lost passipn after his cheatdown and anyone can tell you boxing is mental for the most part. His confidence is back. The trainer fits and is loyal, unlike his uncle and Steward, who only wanted to dedicTe 6 weeks to Cotto. Floyd was ROCKED byOrtiz several times, missed several shots and got a easy way out agaibst a man with NO JAB AND NO DEFENSE. Cotto will win bc Floyd cant dance all night with these legs, must fight. Floyd will be in some exchanges due to Cottos jab and Cotto just has to get through them cheating ASS elbow tactics, watch the right and short left hook, he's good. Floyd don't knock cats out, Hatton? He has you guys brainwashed to the tee. Cotto KO every common opponent of floyds, who always goes 12. Cotto slashes this guy.
    Cotto already said that Mayweather was levels above him early in his career. Also, Floyd beat Castillo in the rematch with no debates or controversy. Clottey/Cotto could be considered a gift for Cotto as well. Floyd was rocked by Ortiz? I can't wait till after the fight to see what you are going to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      Whatever happens in the ring happens in the ring, but don't try to tell me Mayweather had the balls to try that with Cotto. You don't do that to someone who's looking at you stone-faced like Cotto was. Dude meant business.
      Did you think he had the balls to do it to Ortiz? Probably not. The truth is, Ortiz was getting too big for his britches, and Floyd made an example out of him (just like on fight night). No he didn't try it with Cotto, or the 40 other fighters before Ortiz. It simply wasn't warranted.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        How much you want to bet that your boy gets whupped out? How about 5MIL?
        Sig it, 5 mill Cotto wins!

Comment

• Originally posted by javielo View Post
          Keep sucking Gayweathers dick anyways winning or losing the guy is still a jerk he thinks money is everything and acts like he knows it all in life like he is the only one that faced adversity in life and he thinks everyone else has to acknowledge him for being successful in my opinion he is still a child.
          Lol. HE MAD. .

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
            Sig it, 5 mill Cotto wins!
            Gladly.....

Comment

• Mayweather Vs. Cotto: Get the analysis and prediction for tonight's Mega Fight http://voices.yahoo.com/mayweather-v...-11236284.html

Comment

• seriously, you guys are hyping me up more for this hype than any commercials out there.

Comment

• It is too bad that Miguel Cotto will be a part of another chicken Floyd Mayweather Jr. comedy show. People are already showing their lack of interest . A lot of tickets for the Mayweather/Cotto fight are still available and that is a proof that the general public is not willing to spend their hard earned money to watch this fight. The last Mayweather/Ortiz fight was a big black eye to boxing and PPV sold for that fight was very low as reported by a very reliable source. HBO was so quiet and admitted that they can not say anything regarding the real PPV results, you know why.

Comment

• Damn I just watch the weigh in and I must says that gum had to be super good cause lil Floyd was getting it. Lol.

Comment

• Did Cotto just say that? He must be at the top of his confidence right now. Too bad that's the only thing he'll bring tonight in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X