No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Believes Mayweather Would Expose Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya doesn't expect a mega-fight between welterweight champions Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) and Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38KOs) to happen any time soon. Mayweather faces WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto on Saturday night, while Pacquiao defends his WBO welterweight title against Timothy Bradley on June 9th.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Yeah so do I. Pac can't beat Floyd. I thought this was common knowledge.

Comment

]

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      You're entitle to your opinion, but Oscar wasn't a "cut-weight". He himself chose to make the fight under 147, thinking that MannyP, who, his previous fight but one had been 130 lbs, and had never been a welterweight. Oscar said he felt so good that he intended to carry on down and fight at 140.

Nobody has ever seen Oscar's face so badly damaged that he was hardly recognisable. He looked as if he'd been through a mowing machine. That wasn't due to losing weight but to Pacquiao being much too good for him. You can't get past the fact that Oscar chose the weight and he was a huge betting favourite. Everyone talks about how Oscar was drained, because his opponent was Pacquiao, but nobody talks about how Corrales was practically dying and had to lose 9 lbs the morning of his fight, because it was against Mayweather......

Double standards....and worse. Disgusting.
      Nobody is trying to lay blame on Manny for Oscars condition it was indeed his and his teams fault , that does not take away the fact that he was totally ruined and hand no chance , thats the point we are discussing , thae fact he was destroyed is directly related to how bad of condition he was in , as I said Steve Forbes would have made him quit that night , IV infusions before a fight to rehydrate 2 pounds is about as badly dehydrated as you can be .

Can you show me any evidence of Chico taking either diuretics like Margo did , or worse having IV fluid infusions , or even anything along the lines of Chico saying something like Cotto said " I will never sacrifice my body like that again " in reference to Mannys CW .

Look at the facts for what they really are instead of what you would like them to be , look at Cotto today 10lbs bigger than fighting Pac , he would have have to cut an arm off to make 145 , you really think it means nothing , is that why Pac refused to fight either before or especially now without the CWs , your a fool if you think its means nothing .

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
        I never understand this "exposing" garbage. Pacquiao has lost before. Pacquiao has struggled before. Pacquaio has also beaten plenty of notable fighters and is one of the best fighters of the last 10 years without a doubt.

You cannot be 'exposed' if youre an ATG, especially if youve already lost in the past. Pacquiao has weaknesses, who cares, every fighter in the history of boxing has had weaknesses.

Saying Pacquiao, at this stage of his career, could be 'exposed' is such a ****** statement.
        Originally posted by Prov0 View Post
        Pacquiao is a Poster Boy! Honestly and i kno im going to get hella sht for this But me personally i think hes garbage i think hes a fake.Boxing was going down the drain,people were saying Boxing is dead and MMA was the next big thing.So Boxing needed a new Star And me personally i think his fights are fixed
        Clottey-Fixed
        Cotto-Fixed Ca mon the guy was threatened if he didnt agree to a catchweight he would be stripped from his title.
        Mosley-Fixed.didnt punch and we he barely pushed pac he flew across the ring.
        JMM-Fixed
        Plasterito-Fixed.who gets a title shot after a year suspension.

I just dont see anything special in Pacquiao and i agree with what Oscar says about if Floyd beats him who will make Bob money.
        I think Bob is keeping this fight from happening and pac fans yes your probably pissed reading this saying oh pac will beat Floyd.

Can you please answer How????

And Yes Pac has used PED'S i think hes not now but i think he has used them.
        Referring to Provo's post:
        Jesus Christ in heaven! Are you really that ******. Have you had any traumatic head injuries in your life? Did your foster parent drop u on your head while u were growing up? Your an example as to why mother's should stop breast feeding their children before the age of 12. You are a perfect example of failed attempts at rehabilitizing crack babies. You are the perfect case study of our failed special education department in public schools. You are a perfect poster child of what happens to a person that is revived when oxygen is cut off from the brain for more than 5 minutes. And u r definitely a poster child to the dangers of in-breeding. And finally the ******ity of this post suggests that your family ignored the orders of the Russian government when they instructed everyone to move out of Chernobyl and its immediate area in 1986.

Your feelings tell u this. Well, besides your 5th grade education and your feelings, what facts do u have to back up this fantasy u created in that feeble minded head of yours?
        Last edited by jbp23; 05-05-2012, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          You want to know how Pac would beat Floyd. Because, as you so strongly believe all Pac fights are fixed. Therefor Pac-Floyd would be fixed in Pac favor. More money that way. Imagine Pac winning and then how huge the rematch would be? Tyson-Holyfield II level of hype.
          Now if Pac beat Floyd id give him credit but honestly i cant see it happening.He aint outboxing him,he aint going to bully and use his body on Floyd he dont have one punch KO power. Pac throws alot but misses alot hes off balance. Style wise i think he has No shot to beat Floyd .

Now about the fix part now i cant see that happening with Floyd.Floyd wont give into Bob Arum

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
            But he said in his Ring blog a couple years back Pacquiao's punches felt like being hit by Mosley and Vargas?
            huuummmmmm....... two dudes that got caught or admitted they used peds. and he hits just like them wow.

Comment

Originally posted by jbp23 View Post
              Jesus Christ in heaven! Are you really that ******. Have you had any traumatic head injuries in your life? Did your foster parent drop u on your head while u were growing up? Your an example as to why mother's should stop breast feeding their children before the age of 12. You are a perfect example of America's failed attempts at rehabilitizing crack babies. You are the perfect case study of America's failed special education department in public schools. You are a perfect poster child of what happens to a person that is revived when oxygen is cut off from the brain for more than 5 minutes. And u r definitely a poster child to the dangers of in-breeding.

Your feelings tell u this. Well, besides your 5th grade education and your feelings, what facts do u have to back up this fantasy u created in that feeble minded head of yours?
              Well dumb ass i never said facts!! I said i think!!

yes i think he used PEDS. there were Rumors he was working with Trevor Graham and Freddie also gave Trevor Graham credit for Pacs size. Victor Conte even said hes su****ious lol ..

Yes i said Fixed fights. We are talking about Bob Arum you know the guy who admitted years ago to a grand jury that he paid off judges the same guy whos Top Rank headquarters got raided by the FBI!!
              So yes i do think fixed fights!
              Last edited by Prov0; 05-05-2012, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                You're entitle to your opinion, but Oscar wasn't a "cut-weight". He himself chose to make the fight under 147, thinking that MannyP, who, his previous fight but one had been 130 lbs, (and had never been a welterweight) was going to be easy. Oscar said he felt so good that he intended to carry on down and fight at 140.

Nobody has ever seen Oscar's face so badly damaged that he was hardly recognisable. He looked as if he'd been through a mowing machine. That wasn't due to losing weight but to Pacquiao being much too good for him. You can't get past the fact that Oscar chose the weight and he was a huge betting favourite. Everyone talks about how Oscar was drained, because his opponent was Pacquiao, but nobody talks about how Corrales was practically dying and had to lose 9 lbs the morning of his fight, because it was against Mayweather......

Double standards....and worse. Disgusting.
                you are WRONG!!!!!!! oscar did not "choose" to make the fight at 147. roach said in order to make the fight it had to be at 147(DLH had been at 154 and higher for 8yrs) AND oscar had to make 147 the day of the fight. which prevented him from rehydrating.and made him taylor made for pac. roach even said he wanted to make the fight with floyd at 144 to (make him work a little before the fight) and chico was a fav to beat floyd. many writers had chico by ko. but floyd dropped him likehe will do to wild swinging pac.

Comment

Well dumb ass i never said facts!! I said i think!!

Yes i said Fixed fights. We are talking about Bob Arum you know the guy who admitted years ago to a grand jury that he paid off judges the same guy whos Top Rank headquarters got raided by the FBI!!
                  So yes i do think fixed fights!
                  people forget that arum is the biggest crook in the game right now. he under pays pac for most of his fights. and dont forget "yesterday i was lying but today im telling the truth" how can you trust that dude. he ruined the juanma v gamboa fight. and he continues to rob old pac. look at how the cotto v floyd fight was made so quick. because arum was out of the picture. wake up people.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                    you are WRONG!!!!!!! oscar did not "choose" to make the fight at 147. roach said in order to make the fight it had to be at 147(DLH had been at 154 and higher for 8yrs) AND oscar had to make 147 the day of the fight. which prevented him from rehydrating.and made him taylor made for pac. roach even said he wanted to make the fight with floyd at 144 to (make him work a little before the fight) and chico was a fav to beat floyd. many writers had chico by ko. but floyd dropped him likehe will do to wild swinging pac.
                    DLH actually wanted to move down in weight. He had the fight with Forbes at 150 before the Pacquiao fight was even mentioned. I do believe that there was a clause that Oscar couldn't weigh more than 147 on fight night though. Why else would they wait to hydrate him until just before the fight.

Comment

Now if Pac beat Floyd id give him credit but honestly i cant see it happening.He aint outboxing him,he aint going to bully and use his body on Floyd he dont have one punch KO power. Pac throws alot but misses alot hes off balance. Style wise i think he has No shot to beat Floyd .

Now about the fix part now i cant see that happening with Floyd.Floyd wont give into Bob Arum
                      It's not giving into Arum. Floyd will be giving into the money. And, we all know how much he loves money. And, also legacy, he legacy would be much greater in winning a trilogy against Pac. That would be his Frazier. So it's settled Floyd-Pac is fixed.

Or like you mentioned Arum has been found to pay off judges in Arizona. Therefor and he probably has payoff judges again and of course would do it for this fight. Like another poster said Arum is the biggest crook in the game.

So that's how Pac would win. The fight would be fixed. Because, Pac is garbage. That's how he made it this far and will continue to make it fixing fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X