Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Floyd Mayweather Jr. 151, Miguel Cotto 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Floyd doesn't avoid the scales tomorrow night, he will be around 157lbs and Cotto 162lbs

Comment

It's so funny how they inflate these guys height, now all of a sudden when you view the line up Cotto is now 5'8? OK so Cotto, who is a grown man, grew an inch recently a caught up with floyd? lmao Come on man they were both clearly the same height an if and anything Cotto appeared to be half an inch taller than Floyd, but both Cotto and Floyd are just 5'7 Floyd has never been a full 5'8 hes only 5'7 with a long wingspan, u see floyd in person an he looks like hes 5'6 so how in the hell is he 5'8?..

Comment

Floyds abs look amazing (no ****).

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          It really seems like it depends. Floyd fights anywhere from 147-151. Pac seems to fight anywhere from 143/144-147.

It seems like it depends on the fight. Floyd only has an inch and a half on him. It's not like Floyd is a true SWW or even a bigger WW. H\
          Pacq was 148 for the Margarito bout.

Comment

Yeah, it's weird how Mayweather was just chomping down fast food in camp - and I know he's fond of drinking Coca-Cola too - and yet he's utterly shredded. Guy's metabolism must be like 1000% that of a normal human. Wonder what he's eating throughout the day, though - I mean, he's gotta be eating properly... right?

Either way, it doesn't seem to matter. Looked great on the scales, Cotto too, hoping for a great fight. I do think May looked a little nervous on the stage, but then again, I thought he looked very nervous before leaving the dressing room for the Mosley fight and but for 1 round he dominated.

Comment

I can't remember Floyd looking that ripped for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by TBOGGS78 View Post
                Im confused he did make 154 easily, who ever said FLOYD was a true middleweight?
                Don't feed the Roidtard, just look forward to a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  If Floyd doesn't avoid the scales tomorrow night, he will be around 157lbs and Cotto 162lbs

He was 150 for Ortiz on fight night. He aint going up much if any from 151

Think about it, if he weighed 157 walking around, why would he dehydrate to 151 if he only had to make 154? It would be more advantageous to just cut the 3 pounds versus 6.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                    wat happened to all those floomos that said Floyd could make 154 easily? i guess he's not a true middleweight after all.. especially wen it comes to Martinez.
                    the hell are you talking about man
                    ? you sound dumb

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      It really seems like it depends. Floyd fights anywhere from 147-151. Pac seems to fight anywhere from 143/144-147.

It seems like it depends on the fight. Floyd only has an inch and a half on him. It's not like Floyd is a true SWW or even a bigger WW. H\
                      Pacquiao not a true welterweight.

Pacquiao can still make 140lbs, Floyd can still make 147lbs.

Floyd is a whole weight class above where Pacquiao is, maybe a touch more.

Comment

Working...
                      X