No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Floyd Mayweather Jr. 151, Miguel Cotto 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
    Floyd looked fantastic. I can only keep to my prediction that he'll destroy Cotto.
    Yup he will for sure.. Coz cotto is..

Cotto is already damaged goods. Right now he is a Blown up 154 where he is actually a natural welterweight who just aged to higher weight coz that's what old men have deal with when you age you gain more weight. All it says is that Cotto is Old.

This fight is just for entertainment. We all know who will win, but hoping Cotto pulls a shocker but rather unlikely..

Again a prime Cotto would have had a chance, this version won't.

I'm not paying for a hyped up fight to rob you of your hard earned money.. This is a cake walk for floyd..

I'm watching this through streaming were I won't let Floyd mention you guys been robbed by a conman. Highway robbery ladies!

24 rounds of being hit by a guy with plaster of paris and a typhoon from the pacific = a beat up jalopy with a rusting engine who had better days being thrown in the gallows..

only blind fools won't get that.. You guys try to get beat up and tell me if you the same guy.. I love cotto but his better days have long gone.. His threshold to pain won;t last him in this fight.

Not buying this silly fight. bank robbery baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirage MGM View Post
      Yup he will for sure.. Coz cotto is..

Cotto is already damaged goods. Right now he is a Blown up 154 where he is actually a natural welterweight who just aged to higher weight coz that's what old men have deal with when you age you gain more weight. All it says is that Cotto is Old.

This fight is just for entertainment. We all know who will win, but hoping Cotto pulls a shocker but rather unlikely..

Again a prime Cotto would have had a chance, this version won't.

I'm not paying for a hyped up fight to rob you of your hard earned money.. This is a cake walk for floyd..

I'm watching this through streaming were I won't let Floyd mention you guys been robbed by a conman. Highway robbery ladies!

24 rounds of being hit by a guy with plaster of paris and a typhoon from the pacific = a beat up jalopy with a rusting engine who had better days being thrown in the gallows..

only blind fools won't get that.. You guys try to get beat up and tell me if you the same guy.. I love cotto but his better days have long gone.. His threshold to pain won;t last him in this fight.

Not buying this silly fight. bank robbery baby!
      You wouldnt buy any fight on paper round money , Cotto was 10 lbs lighter than the strong bull today , the Cotto Manny ducked , no wonder Pac ducked him he would have to cut an arm off to be 10 pds lighter and drained like he was .

Odh Cotto and Margo all beat Manny without his BS CWs , thats the only way he fights them , its a handicap or no fight , unless your a 140 pounder then he will bring you up , Manny is a WW hype job !

Comment

• Floyd will look big as hell tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

Odh Cotto and Margo all beat Manny without his BS CWs ,

Comment

• Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
            Yep. Trip to the bathroom took care of his half pound problem .
            Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
            X