No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Cotto: I'm Not Margarito, I'm Not Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
    matter of fact, when margo says he'd die in the ring , he means it...unlike your self preserving, health comes first, punkass..
    are you talking about cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
      All fighters say the same...

PRPP
      sikk Dondi wholecar sig! Not alotta peeps remember ol skool NY graff!

Comment

here is the video where he says it. fast forward to 11:25

Comment

Originally posted by tupapa View Post
          are you talking about cotto?
          sorry i was not ...i was talking bout that floyd's fruity ass

Comment

The more Mayweather speaks to the media, the more he reveals what his opponents weaknesses are, a.k.a. the "secrets" why he chooses an opponent. It is not in his nature to promote a fight like a saint, which is what he's been trying to do. Thankfully profit wasn't as good against Ortiz or else we might've been seeing a match with Guerrero instead.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              ...and he's no Ortiz or Hatton, Floyd.
              The problem for Miguel is that he doesn't need to be. As long as Floyd is Floyd, the rest takes care of itself. I'm glad Pedro is talking more, I'm glad Miguel is talking so by the fourth round, I hope there is a translator in Miguel's corner asking what the **** is going wrong. Most on here follow Floyd's career to hate on him, those that follow his career as fans knows that he does not pull out all of the stops in any fight. Why give things away to future opponents? Fight inside on Hatton, Back up Mosley, timing on Marquez. He doesn't do the same thing to every fighter, he finds what he needs to beat you and then he does it convincingly. He softened Ricky up in the eariler rounds. He backed up Mosley the **** up to the point that he stopped coming forward but check that Shane did come forward on Miguel and Floyd had impeccable timing with Juan. We go through this same song and dance every time Floyd fight.

We have the blueprint, we know exactly what we need to do, blah, blah, blah, you'll trainers and boxers don't know ****. Everybody that gets in the ring with Floyd begins to realize that they are in there with some **** that they can't handle. This is going to happen again in about 48 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
                sikk Dondi wholecar sig! Not alotta peeps remember ol skool NY graff!
                Dondi, Crash, Bang..OG's

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                  sorry i was not ...i was talking bout that floyd's fruity ass
                  well those words did come out of cottos mouth

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                    Amigo, it takes a "COWARD" to cheat in boxing and I leave you in peace!

PRPP
                    didnt your fellow country man trinidad cheat also with illegal hand wraps until he got cought by hopkins trainer and after he got knocked out by hopkins and the news came out about the illegal hand wraps he wasnt the same anymore.. everybody cheats homey even you wife/girlfriend/friends /family etc etc

Comment

Thing is Cotto maybe shot but he is not Baldomir, Hatton, a blown up Marquez, old drugged up Hoya, unexperienced Ortiz, club boxer Brussels etc. Floyd is the modern era Rocky Marciano.

Comment

Working...
                      X