Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Cotto: I'm Not Margarito, I'm Not Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be funny to read everyone posts after Cotto gets the bizness this weekend. The dislike and hate for Floyd clouds people opinions and make them bias. Floyd may be a loud mouth diva outside the ring but that is all show because in the ring he is unbeatable and Cotto will not be the first one to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Going to be funny to read everyone posts after Cotto gets the bizness this weekend. The dislike and hate for Floyd clouds people opinions and make them bias. Floyd may be a loud mouth diva outside the ring but that is all show because in the ring he is unbeatable and Cotto will not be the first one to beat him.
      Quoted for truth.

It's going to be a different story come May 6th. Let the excuses roll.

Comment

...the trash talker couldn't resist! a last minute shot! doubt it can reach Cotto nor it can affect him.... Mayweather camp just get mad with all Pedro's comments

Comment

Emanuel Steward sees Miguel Cotto winning http://www.elnuevodia.com/videos-dep...260116001.html

Comment

Miguels not Gatti, or Corrales.......Floyds 2 best wins. Hes not even hatton who gave Floyd hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
              Quoted for truth.

It's going to be a different story come May 6th. Let the excuses roll.
              If Floyd beats Cotto....and its a big if. THe excuses will come, believe me. ANd Floyd deserves it. He said no matter what he do, there will always be excuses. Good that he understands that.
              Lets get Floyd in the mind frame of not being able to lift himself for the Cotto fight as he knows he wont get credit for the win IF he does win, and its a big IF.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                sorry i was not ...i was talking bout that floyd's fruity ass
                This has to be a Puga alt.

Who are you in the story about PacFarts?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                  no , you can call margo a cheat but one thing is not is a coward..
                  Cheating is being a Coward.

Comment

And Cotto is not a woman, so this isn't going to be a walk in the park for Floyd Jr, either.

Comment

im rican and think some of ya are going off the deep end....insulting and discrediting a fighter because you root for the other guy.All I want is good fight because the sport needs it furthermore Cotto will have to fight the fight of his life to win and even that might not be enough....MaY is a defensive guru...
                      Last edited by swizz; 05-04-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X