No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I'm Ready To Be Faster, Stronger, Tougher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
    Reality check time for Cotto on May 5th. Floyd is going to have Miguel questioning everything he thought he knew about himself leading up to this fight.

I hope Cotto is as prepared as he thinks he is otherwise this could get ugly.

Can I get some rice with that shrimp?

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
      Reality check time for Cotto on May 5th. Floyd is going to have Miguel questioning everything he thought he knew about himself leading up to this fight.

I hope Cotto is as prepared as he thinks he is otherwise this could get ugly.
      Yeah I think you're right. Cotto will def go down due to May's numerous & thunderous pity-pat punches. OMG!!! They are going to have to scoop up his bloody remains from the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post

Can I get some rice with that shrimp?

PRPP
        I have no idea what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
          Yeah I think you're right. Cotto will def go down due to May's numerous & thunderous pity-pat punches. OMG!!! They are going to have to scoop up his bloody remains from the ring.
          Yep last time I checked Floyd hits harder than MargaCheato and Cotto only went 21 Rds with him..

PRPP

Comment

Here it goes one cookie for Miguel Cotto, the secret weapon is going to be Cotto's left jab. Remember that Mayweather is always saving his right punch for a power puch and he hlods it for a perfect moment. Therefore, if Cotto uses his left jab frequently like he did with Mosley then Puerto Rico will celebrate afterward. Pu~eta.

Comment

Cotto's trust in himself comes back after whooping a damaged goods Margarito?

Comment

Here I am going to explain why Cotto feels more confident for this fight. First, after cotto winning his second bout with Margacheato, all the confident returned back to him because everybody knew Margacheato was cheating against a lot of boxers. Second, you have to remember that Cotto is a pure 154 pounds fighter. Any question?

Comment

Both will hurt each other, but Cotto will hurt Floyd jr. I see a ko in the 5th - 7th. Cotto is looking like a man that is chasing something bigger ,and got nothing to lose. He already been put throught the fire against a cheater and an alledge cheater. Fire tests gold and adversity men!

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                    Cotto's trust in himself comes back after whooping a damaged goods Margarito?
                    Cotto probably doesn't look at it like whooping "a damaged goods Margarito", he probably views it as winning against the man that broke him physically and (more importantly) mentally.

He openly admits that Margarito took his self-confidence and trust in himself, and damaged his motivation and work ethic. When a grown man, especially one as reserved as Cotto, openly admits some ***** like that, it means that that ***** really fucked him up mentally.

He must've felt better than Craig when he knocked out D-Bo.

Comment

Originally posted by alexander28 View Post
                      Here I am going to explain why Cotto feels more confident for this fight. First, after cotto winning his second bout with Margacheato, all the confident returned back to him because everybody knew Margacheato was cheating against a lot of boxers. Second, you have to remember that Cotto is a pure 154 pounds fighter. Any question?
                      If Cotto got back what Margacheato took from him, did he also take back what Pacquiao took from him? It seems Cotto don't wanna talk about it anymore unless he beats Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X