No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Geale May Turn To Sturm if Pirog Fight Falls Through

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Geale May Turn To Sturm if Pirog Fight Falls Through

Australia's IBF middleweight boxing world champion Daniel Geale is optimistic his unification fight against Russia's WBO title holder Dmitry Pirog will still go ahead, but has revealed a contingency plan should it not get sanctioned.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pirog-Geale, interesting

Sturm needs to man up and fight his mando Golovkin

Comment

Who gives a damn if it's not sanctioned, fight anyways! It'd be huge for either guy, in the grand scheme of things, so piss on the alphabet body and fight!

And Geale turning to Sturm is a joke. Sturm should be scheduling a fight come 5/13 with his mandatory Golovkin, not looking for another way out. And if he does get a date with Golovkin or Geale, it damn well better NOT be in Germany.

Comment

Pirig gets shat on so much. He keeps trying to lock up good fights, and the real estate just stinks at MW. 50 people are 1 step from a title shot???
        If the Gaele fight falls, I hope he goes for Martinez who will not have a fight with JCC Jr this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          Sturm is pathethic with the way he ducks Golovkin, he never even consider unification and now with his back at the wall when WBA may finally force him to fight Gennady, he's looking for any way out.
          Pirog - Gaele would be good fight in U.S because it would probably set up nice fight for Martinez against unified champion. But even if WBO will not agree on unification(I think they will, Pirog just need to take care of some formal stuff), we will have even better match-up in N'Jikam - Pirog. Hassan is much better fighter than Gaele.
          WTF, man?! I am disappointed ( Not a year has passed since Pirog fought his mandatory in Martirosyan and now WBO decides to stge some interim championship fight between Bursak and Ndam (whatever his name is) and force Pirog fight the winner...... Pirog was ready to fight his mando Bursak in May! What a joke WBO is, it seems that they don't like Pirog and are trying to get rid of him. I am sure they will allow Pirog to unify with Geale after a solid amount of money is deposited on their off-shore account The sanctionong bodies are just turning into corrupt pigs WBO let Cleverly to hold 2 voluntary defences and avoit his mandatory and now they are trying to bully Pirog... enough said and I'm gone.

Comment

global agent gary shaw ???

Comment

sturm schools both these clowns and looks good while doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                sturm schools both these clowns and looks good while doing it.
                I doubt it. Sturm first needs to take care of his mandatory Golovkin. I trully believe that Sturm knows he would get brutally KO'd and he is afraid. He's been ducking Gennady for 2 years by saying "He is not a big name i Germany and it would be difficult to sell this fight bla bla bla" and meanwhile he invited Hearns Jr. who is a ****ing big name in Germany lol Gennady, in his last fight against Simon, was called "The Strum KILLER" by the ring announcer. I am sure Feix has seen it. How pathetic he is to tolerate this. German people are already demanding this fight. He needs to grow a pair and step up. Otherwise he will be known as Golovkin's ***** and the public will soon be convinced of this

Comment

What a mess one organazation is going to force a mando the other won't Sturm is not going to fight Golovkin I'd be shocked if he did he'll find a way out he's done it before.

Step aside money should solve this problem with Pirog/Geale which is a good fight but the biggest appeal is that it's a unification to be held on HBO bcse N'Jikam if he wins impressively is a better fight and bigger threat to Pirog
                  Geale is good but Pirog is just better at everything compared

Comment

Wasn't this one of 2 fights HBO was trying to do a double header with? Pirog-Geale and forgot who the other two were.

Comment

Working...
                    X