Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ya'll got planned Saturday???im having a fight party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prolly just chill with my girl and watch it...

Its day 90 of P90x for me... and My new car should be delivered as well.. should be a GREAT DAY.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      I'll be in the process of moving so I cannot order it :-(

I wish I could. It has been a devastating month for me. My dad, who was my best friend, passed away on the 20th. He is the guy who got me into boxing. He used to sit me on his knee when I was a kid and we would watch his Idol Muhammed Ali fight.

I would love nothing more than to watch the fight and toast a beer to him.
      SOrry to hear that dude. Hold your head!

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I'll be in the process of moving so I cannot order it :-(

I wish I could. It has been a devastating month for me. My dad, who was my best friend, passed away on the 20th. He is the guy who got me into boxing. He used to sit me on his knee when I was a kid and we would watch his Idol Muhammed Ali fight.

I would love nothing more than to watch the fight and toast a beer to him.
        Damn Dean... so sorry for your loss.

I lost my father in 99, not a day goes by I dont think of him, especially after having my own daughter now. Hold your head up man, it gets easier with time, it really does.

Comment

Going to watch it in theaters. Don't wanna go to a fight party where 99% of the people there are gonna be hugging Cotto's nuts and the 1% is my EX GF who cheers for Floyd just because I do.

Wanna be in a good atmosphere for this one.

Comment

Having a big party at my place. Most of my buddies aren't boxing fans, but they like to watch the big fights so I'm doing a cinco de mayo/boxing thing. Most of them will probably chill outside drinking/grilling until the Canelo fight starts while me and a couple of boxing fans watch the entire undercard. Should be a good time.

Comment

usually theres a fight party, but if my friends havent decided by friday than im thinking of going to theaters for this one... might take my gf

Comment

Fight party then going out downtown

Comment

Family getting together like we always do for big fights. B-B-Q, drinks, and music before the main event!

Comment

have a footy tourney in the morning at mt. sac college from 8-12. arrive at my parents house (casual boxing fans) watch the fight. got me some jager, absolute, midori, coconut rum, beers, pizza, wings, chips, and a great experience with the fam.

Comment

3 friends coming over to watch on the 65" Plasma with surround sound. Pizza, wings, soda and beer

Comment

Working...
                      X