No announcement yet.

What ya'll got planned Saturday???im having a fight party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Yeah you gotta break it up when you're moving someone and s**t. It's only 9 hours from Denver, usually leave around 7 AM and arrive at 4 or so.
    Yeah, that's not bad. Certainly would make it easier to go to big fights. I have no idea how much this 3 day trip is gonna cost but I'm not even in Vegas and have already shelled out a few thousand.

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
    Vegas Baby!! Strippers, fight (closed circuit), table at XS...in that order
    XS is very cool. Pretty fuking expensive though. No idea where I'm partying after the fight but I gotta leave Vegas the next day at 6am BAH.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      Im kinda the opposite. Im sick of the best not fighting the best either but Im so sick of it that I really dont care for Floyd vs Pac anymore. If it happens then great but Floyd & Pac's words on the fight doesnt make my skin boil like it does others.

As long as they make good fights then Im cool with it. I think the Ortiz fight was very legit and I wanted to see it. The Pac-Mosley fight shiouldve never happened. However, I like both Floyd-Cotto & Pac-Bradley so Ill watch them
      im not surprised its that long overdue.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Sorry dude thats just how I see it but I'm man enough to take you at your word. That said, this has happened plenty throughout history.

Respectfully, I am curious as to why you choose now to take a stand now?
        iv not chosen now. iv been saying it for ages. iv been encouraging people not to buy may and pac fights until they fight each other.

Comment

I'll be in the process of moving so I cannot order it :-(

I wish I could. It has been a devastating month for me. My dad, who was my best friend, passed away on the 20th. He is the guy who got me into boxing. He used to sit me on his knee when I was a kid and we would watch his Idol Muhammed Ali fight.

I would love nothing more than to watch the fight and toast a beer to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            Huge party friends and food
            You won't be in Vegas, E?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

I wish I could. It has been a devastating month for me. My dad, who was my best friend, passed away on the 20th. He is the guy who got me into boxing. He used to sit me on his knee when I was a kid and we would watch his Idol Muhammed Ali fight.

Sorry to hear that Dean. My prayers are with you and your family at this time, my man.

Comment

Fight party at the crib.

My son's 1st Boxing PPV LOL

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

That really sucks. I had a similar experience a few years ago. I lost my best friend and my grandmother in a few weeks span. It was tough especially because my best bud was big into boxing, we watched all the fights together, and it happened right before Pac/Hatton. It was tough to even enjoy it and I actually considered not watching boxing any longer. I decided against it though and whenever I watch boxing it brings back good memories. Hope you get through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Yeah, that's not bad. Certainly would make it easier to go to big fights. I have no idea how much this 3 day trip is gonna cost but I'm not even in Vegas and have already shelled out a few thousand.

XS is very cool. Pretty fuking expensive though. No idea where I'm partying after the fight but I gotta leave Vegas the next day at 6am BAH.
                    $4k minimum spend! luckily there is 12 of us, but still pretty expensive.

Comment

Grilling out some chicken wings, might make some tacos. Streaming the fight, drinking some corona or dos equis, inviting a friend or two over to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X