No announcement yet.

What ya'll got planned Saturday???im having a fight party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    True. Vegas should be HOT with all the PR fans. The sistas and PR women will BE OUT for sure!! Man I haven't been since BHop/ODH.

See fellas what happens when you get married and have 2 kids.
    Not of PR decent but this is my 4th Cotto fight, big fan. You're right though. I'm so glad I have no kids or wife. I just do my own thing and I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Ok. I agree with 4corners that its different. But I respect your posts and was just checking. Shade has a point but he is a manny fan whose employing different standards for floyd and manny.
      rubbish.............

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        im not blaming anybody or anything.

as a boxing fan, im sick of the best not fighting the best. mayweather should be fighting pacquiao and im not arsed whos fault it is. thats the fight i want to see.

mayweather vs cotto is a good fight, but imo that ship has sailed. every boxing fan has asked for mayweather vs pacquiao, and instead they are feeding us BS like pac vs mosley and may vs ortiz. nobody was asking for those fights. bradley should be fighting with khan, not pacquiao. etc...

its just pathetic and i have had enough.
        i agree 100 percent

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          It's very long. I had to move a buddy out to Vegas and it ended up being on Pac V Diaz weekend so I said wtf I'm in. We had to break it up into 3 days. Day 1 we drove all the way to Iowa, day 2 to Vale, Colorado, and lastly to Vegas. It was a long drive but you do get to see a lot of stuff people don't see.
          Yeah you gotta break it up when you're moving someone and s**t. It's only 9 hours from Denver, usually leave around 7 AM and arrive at 4 or so.

Comment

Vegas Baby!! Strippers, fight (closed circuit), table at XS...in that order

Comment

Huge party friends and food

Comment

It's Cinco De Mayo plus my dad's B-day weekend, so I'm ordering the fight at his place. Gonna have a **** load of Mexican food; Enchiladas, Flautas, Tacos, Rice, Beans, the whole thing. On top of that, my dad makes the best Margaritas, and of course gotta have some brews too. Gonna have my bro, dad, a few friends come over.

Hoping to see some good fights! If the fights ain't that great, it's still gonna be a fun night w/ family and friends.

Comment

im not blaming anybody or anything.

as a boxing fan, im sick of the best not fighting the best. mayweather should be fighting pacquiao and im not arsed whos fault it is. thats the fight i want to see.

mayweather vs cotto is a good fight, but imo that ship has sailed. every boxing fan has asked for mayweather vs pacquiao, and instead they are feeding us BS like pac vs mosley and may vs ortiz. nobody was asking for those fights. bradley should be fighting with khan, not pacquiao. etc...

its just pathetic and i have had enough.
                  Im kinda the opposite. Im sick of the best not fighting the best either but Im so sick of it that I really dont care for Floyd vs Pac anymore. If it happens then great but Floyd & Pac's words on the fight doesnt make my skin boil like it does others.

As long as they make good fights then Im cool with it. I think the Ortiz fight was very legit and I wanted to see it. The Pac-Mosley fight shiouldve never happened. However, I like both Floyd-Cotto & Pac-Bradley so Ill watch them

Comment

rubbish.............
                    Sorry dude thats just how I see it but I'm man enough to take you at your word. That said, this has happened plenty throughout history.

Respectfully, I am curious as to why you choose now to take a stand now?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      Super geeked, boys. I leave for Vegas at 4am on Thursday.

that's awesome, man

have a blast

Comment

Working...
                      X