Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Balllliiiiiiinnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Nice. Enjoy. The strip should be POPPIN!!
    Super geeked, boys. I leave for Vegas at 4am on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sroey View Post
      Nope - fight time will be about 4-5 am UK time so none would be open anyway!!

Never thought of going a strip club to watch a fight - that is a genius idea...
      I thought Boxnation showed the fights for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        good luck on your exams.whats you major?
        Economics with finance and business, working abroad in summer at a stockbroking firm jumping between Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia and Singapore but depends whether i pass these final exams

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Super geeked, boys. I leave for Vegas at 4am on Thursday.
          You driving or flying??? If you're coming from Michigan, you got a long a$$ drive out west man.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            You driving or flying??? If you're coming from Michigan, you got a long a$$ drive out west man.
            Flying. I've made the drive to Vegas before though......never again

Comment

Originally posted by Sroey View Post
              Got some friends round with some booze & food...good times....lots of fight action on BoxNation Sat night!

My heart says Cotto, my head says Mayweather....WAR COTTO!
              That pretty much sums up my night also. Cant wait tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Flying. I've made the drive to Vegas before though......never again
                Yeah, from the Midwest it's probably a horribly long drive man. Always make the drive to Vegas from CO though, it's only anywhere from 6-9 hours depending on where you live in CO.

You're lucky though man to see this fight live, props.

Comment

Yeah, from the Midwest it's probably a horribly long drive man. Always make the drive to Vegas from CO though, it's only anywhere from 6-9 hours depending on where you live in CO.

True. Vegas should be HOT with all the PR fans. The sistas and PR women will BE OUT for sure!! Man I haven't been since BHop/ODH.

See fellas what happens when you get married and have 2 kids.

Comment

It's very long. I had to move a buddy out to Vegas and it ended up being on Pac V Diaz weekend so I said wtf I'm in. We had to break it up into 3 days. Day 1 we drove all the way to Iowa, day 2 to Vale, Colorado, and lastly to Vegas. It was a long drive but you do get to see a lot of stuff people don't see.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      principle seems kinda like a shakey word. Does that mean youre blaming one of them moreso than the other? Also, this is boxing. Better late than never. If this was Mosley fighting Margarito right now at this stage in there career and they were 2 of my faves then I wouldnt watch it but that isnt the case. Floyd is still on the top of his game and Cotto is still a very solid fighter.

Its just like Floyd-Pac. Shouldve happened a long time ago but they are both still great enough for me to watch it now and even next year if they fight. Its not like that Hopkins-RJ rematch. Both these guys are still solid
                      im not blaming anybody or anything.

as a boxing fan, im sick of the best not fighting the best. mayweather should be fighting pacquiao and im not arsed whos fault it is. thats the fight i want to see.

mayweather vs cotto is a good fight, but imo that ship has sailed. every boxing fan has asked for mayweather vs pacquiao, and instead they are feeding us BS like pac vs mosley and may vs ortiz. nobody was asking for those fights. bradley should be fighting with khan, not pacquiao. etc...

its just pathetic and i have had enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X