No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Getting Better, I'll Be Sharper With Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    lmao wow man, just wow. you really should get a life, its bordering on pathetic lunacy now. why dont you just buy some fight tickets and fly over to vegas for the fight, and there might be a small chance you can shake floyds hand. a stalker like you can surely find your way in to wherever floyd is at the moment. absolutely astonishing the level of obssession you have with floyd...
    If I do fly over to see one of Floyd's fight, I'll be in the front row abusing Floyd for 12 rounds straight and asking him why did he duck Pacquiao and Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      If I do fly over to see one of Floyd's fight, I'll be in the front row abusing Floyd begging him to go out with me after the fight and asking him to be my best friend and seeing if I can move in with him and be public relations operator for the money team!.
      yes yes, we know

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        The people who make the bolded statements are manny diehards like you that get the sense they may fight one another and are making excuses in advance so you don't have to give floyd credit when he wins.

Manny did the same thing ODH and SHane did, avoided fighting floyd when each was in his prime. While each refused for different reasons, and the fans of each and floyds haters justify those excuses, they all had a different option to choose.

Coincidence, I think not!

Everybody know Floyd ducked the fight with Pacquiao, it not even up for debate now, it is considered fact.

What I want to know is what is Floyd taking to keep him improving at 35 years old and almost 20 years in boxing?

Any ideas?

Comment

Everybody know Floyd ducked the fight with Pacquiao, it not even up for debate now, it is considered fact.

What I want to know is what is Floyd taking to keep him improving at 35 years old and almost 20 years in boxing?

Any ideas?

i think you of all people should know the answer to that one, as well as what brand underwear floyd prefers to wear on fight night.

oh wait now i get it, youre tryin to imply floyd is juicin. thats not nice to dis your idol like that, what if he somehow happens to read this and tracks it back to you, he wont like that...tisk tisk!

whatever he IS taking, he seems not to be afraid to prove it in a drug test, so it must be tremendous, but still legal. bwaaaaa

Comment

i think you of all people should know the answer to that one, as well as what brand underwear floyd prefers to wear on fight night.

oh wait now i get it, youre tryin to imply floyd is juicin. thats not nice to dis your idol like that, what if he somehow happens to read this and tracks it back to you, he wont like that...tisk tisk!
            Floyd suggested it, not me when he tried to insinuate Pacquiao was juicing because of him improving late in his career.

Floyd is having improvement and he is 5 years older, so what's his deal?

And the improvements seem to be all physical.

Comment

Any ideas?
              No, just pac diehards and floyd haters run with that because it suits your agendas.

Great thing is when Manny leaves TR, they'll fight 6 months later, manny will lose, and most of you guys will be gone.

Then the boxing fans who like floyd, the boxing fans who like manny, and the boxing fans who just like the sport will be able to have substantive debates and discussions.

Floyd is using hardwork and dedication. The random OST he submits to and passes support this theory.

Comment

Floyd suggested it, not me when he tried to insinuate Pacquiao was juicing because of him improving late in his career.

Floyd is having improvement and he is 5 years older, so what's his deal?

And the improvements seem to be all physical.
                I guess he is injecting that good stuff, Im curious as to what it is too, cause Im about to get on that shiz myself. But cant you just tell me please?? PM me or something I know you know and I must have it. No one knows floyds dirty little secrets like you do you silly boy you!!

Comment

whatever he IS taking, he seems not to be afraid to prove it in a drug test, so it must be tremendous, but still legal. bwaaaaa
                  Great answer in your last paragraph.

Comment

4 rounds. It will take 4 rounds to figure Cotto out and proceed to whoop his ass for howefver long it lasts from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Great answer in your last paragraph.
                      its pretty much effortless to make this looney toon look bad, I could just sit back and not reply all day, and he'll do it to himself in 8 out of 10 posts, but I thought I would just make him a little salty this morning (although his response to this will say otherwise, but we know the truth, dont we??)

Comment

Working...
                      X