No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Unsure if Miguel Cotto is Actually a New Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    U just said this is a farce fight..LMAO...Its so much of a farce, that I cant wait to see it!...Him fighting Canelo is a farce fight!..Everyone has power, but Cotto has skills AND Power..Your a hater for saying that!
    hence my reply of ride till you die, in the other thread.

LOL this is a farce fight, not as much as Floyd/Marquez, because thats in a league of its own, but still a farce.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      He was shot, in the almost 2 years between the Margarito fight and the Floyd fight.

With no fights in between too.

But somehow Floyd fought Shane coming off a win? lol. Technically sure, but a benched Shane for 2 years.
      lol... Floyd has taken a million vacations like that. Its like people hold him to a different standard. He had just been off 2 years before JMM which everyone thought was a joke fight.

Also, Shane went through a whole camp so its not like he was doing nothing. I mean if Cotto gets injuried today, Floyd would still be in great shape ready to fight. He did everything but get in the ring.

Its like if Floyd did everything for the Gatti fight but they cancled it a week before, do you think Floyd would still not have been the same guy that killed Gatti? He went throught the camp. He did everythigng but fight. Thats good enough

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Come on Floyd really?? You beat Mosley when you were supposed to. That doesn't change that fact that he was shot.
        That's not what the masses were saying when Mosley interrupted Floyd's post fight interview. Brian Kenny, R.A. The Rugged Man, Pac fan boys and Floyd haters alike swore that not only was Mayweather scared, but that he wouldn't take the Mosley fight in a million years.

After Floyd proves his greatness, yet again, in roll the excuses.
        Last edited by Gary Coleman; 04-30-2012, 01:40 PM.

Comment

So Mayweather says:

I'm not moving as much, I'm standing there toe-to-toe
          Pretty much what Freddie Roach said. Mayweather's pretending it's because he wants to give the fans excitement but really it's because he's got old and lost his legs.

Comment

He was shot, in the almost 2 years between the Margarito fight and the Floyd fight.

With no fights in between too.

But somehow Floyd fought Shane coming off a win? lol. Technically sure, but a benched Shane for 2 years.
            Who's issue is that? Floyd didn't make Shane become inactive. And the circumstance with Berto pulling out of the fight with the tragedy in Haiti obviously has to be taken into account. Hell, Floyd had only fought once in almost two years before fighting Shane, which a lot of people failed to mention.

Comment

LOL this is a farce fight, not as much as Floyd/Marquez, because thats in a league of its own, but still a farce.
              U have something against Floyd, u guys have to stop that hating! No matter WHO he fought u would be there, "He should have fought Canelo" Man accept the fact that we're 42-0 Hoe!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                lol... Floyd has taken a million vacations like that. Its like people hold him to a different standard. He had just been off 2 years before JMM which everyone thought was a joke fight.

Also, Shane went through a whole camp so its not like he was doing nothing. I mean if Cotto gets injuried today, Floyd would still be in great shape ready to fight. He did everything but get in the ring.

Its like if Floyd did everything for the Gatti fight but they cancled it a week before, do you think Floyd would still not have been the same guy that killed Gatti? He went throught the camp. He did everythigng but fight. Thats good enough
                are you seriously comparing an aged Shane taking 2 years off to fight p4p #1 Floyd Mayweather

to

p4p Floyd Mayweather coming back after 2 years to fight an aged light weight in Marquez?

Seriously? Big Dunn back me up here, rofl. Seriously?

Comment

old past prime marquez/pac a farce fight too right? even though old past prime marquez beat the **** out of pac's overrated ass.....for the third time.

Comment

Duh. Only delusional Ricans and idiotic Floyd fanboys try to claim Cotto is some kind of "reinvented" fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      but thats not fair to Floyd. You atleast have to be fair. Just like we all think Floyd is on his A game right now, right? Now if Cotto kills him, you cant suddenly just say that he was shot. You can only go by there last fight. After that you can call them shot for the next fight but you cant say that when they are coming off an impressive performance. Thats not fair to any boxer
                      Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Mosley was past his prime completely since around 2007-2008. It doesn't change the fact that Floyd beat him when he was coming off the huge TKO win over Margarito, was the #1 ranked WW, and had entered the Top 10 P4P after that win, and when EVERYONE was saying he needs to fight him or retire, and that if he fights him he gets credit. We need to bump that thread from Late 2009/Early 2010 that was on here again.
                      I never said Floyd didn't beat him after the Margarito win. I am being fair. I also said Floyd beat him when he was the #1 welterweight. Still was shot though. To say Mosley wasn't shot just because Floyd smoked him is lying to yourself.

Floyd beat him when he was supposed to, when Mosley meant a damn, still was shot though.

Comment

Working...
                      X