No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Unsure if Miguel Cotto is Actually a New Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    So you said that Shane was shot because of Floyd and not the same but he did good against Manny? Contradictory my friend!

So you said that Mosley did good against Manny because you saw Mosley knock Manny down? That wasn't a real knock down. You realize that?
    also, if Pac would have fought Shane first like he should have, he would have gotten knocked down more than once!

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      Are u actually with team Mayweather or are u just a fan?
      I doubt it. He's most likely down with team "STALK Mayweather".

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Your paying to see the fight! If it was 100$, You'd be paying! Floyd is a once in a lifetime specimen, THATS why ur paying to see him...none of us want to miss it, not even you!
        lol this guy is leonard ellerbe

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          I doubt it. He's most likely down with team "STALK Mayweather".
          Like I said before, 42-0!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            So jittery Shane in round 1 and 2 wasnt shot?

c/d?
            Shane has always fought "jittery". It was just way more evident when he fought Floyd because he didn't land anything the whole fight. Yes, Shane wasn't prime when he fought Floyd but he was still the man to beat. Floyd needed that fight and everyone in here were "yelling" that he didn't have to courage to do so. Need I say that he whooped Shane's ass like no other? Neither Forrest or Winky did that to him.
            Right after the win Floyd gets criticized for fighting a "shot" Shane. So, before the fight he was Floyd's worst nightmare and after the fight he was suddenly a nobody.

One _dominating_ loss and a draw later, suddenly Pacquiao wants a piece of him. A lot of you tried too hard to make that pick justifiable. That was absolutely hilarious and tragic at the same time.

Comment

• Whoever does not see that Cotto is not the same fighter he was before being ****d by Margs and Pacquio dont know ****t about boxing!!

Comment

Working...
              X