No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Unsure if Miguel Cotto is Actually a New Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    so he was shot when he killed Margarito or did he become shot in the Floyd fight?
    Somewhere along the back to back training camps if I'm being honest, which I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Come on Floyd really?? You beat Mosley when you were supposed to. That doesn't change that fact that he was shot.
      Mosley was old, but he wasnt shot...he was shot when he fought Mora, and Floyd MADE him permanantly shot!...but then u all say, he had a last hoora against Margarita! How did we know it was his last, until Floyd mismatched him..LOL

Comment

I think you guys are missing Floyd's point. He's not speaking of himself. He's speaking about everyone else.

Comment

Funny how Floyd fights Shane when EVERYONE was saying he needs to and has to, gets s**t on for it now. And when the Mayweather-Canelo rumors were around, everyone was saying he needs to fight Cotto at 154 instead, that it was his best fight available for May 5th with Manny not happening and Sergio fighting in March....and now he's getting s**t on for that too. People need to keep it 100 on here.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            so he was shot when he killed Margarito or did he become shot in the Floyd fight?
            He was shot, in the almost 2 years between the Margarito fight and the Floyd fight.

With no fights in between too.

But somehow Floyd fought Shane coming off a win? lol. Technically sure, but a benched Shane for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              explain please.

Tell me what i said wasnt true, go on tell me.
              U just said this is a farce fight..LMAO...Its so much of a farce, that I cant wait to see it!...Him fighting Canelo is a farce fight!..Everyone has power, but Cotto has skills AND Power..Your a hater for saying that!

Comment

Gotta always take what Floyd says with a grain of salt. In one sentence he's building Cotto up, the next he's saying Cotto's the same fighter. Then he says Cotto's really undefeated, then turns around and says he has defeat in his mind because he's lost.

Don't worry Floyd, people are gonna buy the PPV. It'll be ok.

Comment

Somewhere along the back to back training camps if I'm being honest, which I am.
                  but thats not fair to Floyd. You atleast have to be fair. Just like we all think Floyd is on his A game right now, right? Now if Cotto kills him, you cant suddenly just say that he was shot. You can only go by there last fight.

After that you can call them shot for the next fight but you cant say that when they are coming off an impressive performance. Thats not fair to any boxer. Everything you are saying about the training is in highsight and thats not fair
                  Last edited by DLT; 04-30-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Mosley was past his prime completely since around 2007-2008. It doesn't change the fact that Floyd beat him when he was coming off the huge TKO win over Margarito, was the #1 ranked WW, and had entered the Top 10 P4P after that win, and when EVERYONE was saying he needs to fight him or retire, and that if he fights him he gets credit. We need to bump that thread from Late 2009/Early 2010 that was on here again.

Had Floyd not fought Shane when he did, EVERYONE would have said he was ducking or something. You guys know that. Everyone was saying he needs to fight Shane at that time, you know that's the truth.

And had Floyd opted to fight Canelo or some **** instead of Cotto at 154, everyone would have said he should have fought Cotto at 154. Cotto is past his prime-still good, can still fight and is important for Floyd to get on his resume. Both Floyd and Manny are doing the two best fights for each right now, aside from each other and Sergio who fought in March.
                    Last edited by 4Corners; 04-30-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Mosley was past his prime completely since around 2007-2008. It doesn't change the fact that Floyd beat him when he was coming off the huge TKO win over Margarito, was the #1 ranked WW, and had entered the Top 10 P4P after that win, and when EVERYONE was saying he needs to fight him or retire, and that if he fights him he gets credit. We need to bump that thread from Late 2009/Early 2010 that was on here again.
                      Nor does it change the fact that SHane kept SHane from fighting floyd when he was prime, no one else. Well, being fair it was Shane's tooth.

Comment

Working...
                      X