Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    Thats equvilant to Floyd burning a C-note

Ill stream it in the background.
    You'll pay for it, so u can watch it while streaming it..LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      Wait, you mean to say Floyd is just realizing this?
      SHOCKER!!!!

Floyd always knew, he just wanted to hype the fight and jipp his fans out of 60-70 bucks.

Comment

SHOCKER!!!!

Floyd always knew, he just wanted to hype the fight and jipp his fans out of 60-70 bucks.
        And jipp u too!..LOL

Comment

• Hey Floyd, standing in front of the likes of Pacquio or Cotto isn't good for business. Think about that bruh.

Comment

• All I know is it will be better than the Ortiz fight.

Comment

Hows it bias?

Im saying Floyd is better and bigger and with the preferred style over Manny.

If im saying the above, and then say Pac/Marquez is an Ok fight while saying Marquez/Floyd is a mismatch, then how is it being unfair?

And lets get real, height isnt the only way to measure how much bigger someone is over the other. Compare them frames man.

I use to think you were unbiased. We agreed that Cotto/Floyd fight sucked back then, but your tune changed, not mine.
              I didn't think Mayweather would ever fight Cotto due to Pac already fighting him, but if he went up to 154 to fight him, when there was not a better fight available right now, I don't see the issue with it. I was right about Pac trying to rematch Cotto at 147 lbs though, even though he's at 154 now, I called that awhile ago. I didn't think Floyd would fight Cotto because he'd be leaving himself open to the morons saying "Look who's fighting leftovers now", but he has. Cotto was still the best fight, aside from Manny which wasn't happening and Sergio who had a fight in March, at this time.

Cotto's hasn't been prime since the 1st Margarito fight, that's always been the case. He's been past his prime-still good since. Manny will get more credit for beating Cotto because he did it first, but Floyd should get his due for beating a past prime-still good Cotto as well. It's the same thing when talking about Ricky Hatton. Floyd should absolutely get more credit for beating a prime Hatton because he did it first. But Manny should still get his due for beating a past prime-still good Hatton, and he does, rightfully so.

I would have had an issue if Floyd fought Cotto at 147 or 150, than it's pointless and bulls**t to drag Cotto back down to 147 that he doesn't fight at, or a bulls**T 150 CW for a title. Pac was more likely to do something like that, and I was right about that, because that was Pac's first option.

Both Floyd an Manny are doing good fights this time around. The bottom line is that Bradley is Manny's first absolute prime opponent since Jorge Solis, who's not even clsoe to Bradley's level in terms of what they've done. This is Manny's best opponent selection probably since Marquez in 08', and his first actual legit opponent selection since Cotto/Clottey. That's the hard truth. The only fight was not acceptable at the time that Floyd was his Marquez fight, his first fight back in 21 months. He dominated JMM at 144, where we though he couldn't fight well. An even older JMM proved last November that Floyd does in fact deserve some credit for absolutely dominating him at the same weight that he arguably just beat Manny at.

Floyd and Pac aren't that much different in size, so I'm not sure what you're getting at. If Floyd is just too big for Pac, than that means you don't give him any credit for beating him if he did. It's unfair to say Floyd-JMM at 144 was crap but then say Pac-JMM was legit, it just is. There's no way you can spin that.
              Last edited by 4Corners; 04-30-2012, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Floyd is talking up the fight he needs a good ppv, and only, if only Cotto can stop Floyd's lead rights and left hooks then he has a shot. Shane hurt Floyd with a straight right and then with a looping right. Just like Sugar beat up his Floyd Sr. Cotto needs too box and use defense going in like a human pinata won't help...

Comment

• Floyd n pac fought a shot mosley cotto was The only 1 who fought mosley when he was on top of his game floyd you Will run you wont trade

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Floyd n pac fought a shot mosley cotto was The only 1 who fought mosley when he was on top of his game floyd you Will run you wont trade
                    Lets not act like Shane was his prime when Cotto fought him, he was years removed from that. He was past his prime-still good, the last time he was. Cotto deserves more credit for Mosley, because he beat him before Floyd and the overall better version. Floyd still deserves big credit for beating Mosley though, because Shane was the man at 147 after beating Margarito, was the #1 WW and had entered the Top 10 P4P after that fight. Manny is the only one, given what Shane had done prior to fighting him, that really deserves zero credit for beating Mosley.

Comment

explain please.

Tell me what i said wasnt true, go on tell me.
                      Tell him what he said wasnt true , you are a hater lol

Comment

Working...
                      X