No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Unsure if Miguel Cotto is Actually a New Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    I don't agree that Floyd would be a mismatch for Martinez. Sure Floyd can win but I give Martinez a good shot at winning or making it a tough fight for Mayweather. People talk about Barker and Macklin and how he struggled but Martinez is KO'n these guys who are bigger and legit middle weights. Pac and Floyd ain't KO'n all of their opponents. Even Floyd said Martinez has a great fighting style so if he ain't belittling and over looking Martinez then no one else should. I'm a fan of Floyd the fighter and haven't seen anyone that can bring it to him until Sergio Martinez. Style makes fights and Martinez is a problem.
    But he keeps his hands down, and Floyd is dominating light heavyweights in sparring as we speak...People say Sergio is too big, but not big enough!..Floyd is a defensive fighter...Sergio could give him problems, but how, if he cant land, and Floyd can?...that equates to Martinez looking ******, missing, and Floyd countering...to me, every opponent is the same..Barker would give Floyd a tougher fight than Martinez would

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      But he keeps his hands down, and Floyd is dominating light heavyweights in sparring as we speak...People say Sergio is too big, but not big enough!..Floyd is a defensive fighter...Sergio could give him problems, but how, if he cant land, and Floyd can?...that equates to Martinez looking ******, missing, and Floyd countering...to me, every opponent is the same..Barker would give Floyd a tougher fight than Martinez would
      Hey Floyd fans, this is the guy representin you. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        Who cares how big he is if its going to be a mismatch in favor of the smaller guy in Floyd? Why would size matter in that instance?

Last question

Will you be paying $60 or streaming for free? be honest.
        He does have a point. Murka, you did say that Floyd was a mismatch against Martinez so it shouldn't matter how big Sergio is if according to you, Floyd can handle him easily.

Comment

Hey Floyd fans, this is the guy representin you. LOL.
          What do u call a guy watching Floyd fight on May 5th?...I guess they call you and me both Floyd fans! 42-0 hoe!

Comment

He does have a point. Murka, you did say that Floyd was a mismatch against Martinez so it shouldn't matter how big Sergio is if according to you, Floyd can handle him easily.
            I never said he was too big...the boxing world has been saying that for years..THEY said he was too big..Floyd is not OBLIGATED to fight a 160lber...thats crazy, but if he DID, its a bonus fight!..Re-read the comments before u side with this clownio!!

Comment

What? The guy Martinez KO'd? Seriously? Martinez is fast, a south paw and has power to score a KD or a KO. On top of that, he adjusts and finds ways to connect. I don't know. Floyd is the best technical fighter but I feel Sergio Martinez is a dangerous fighter for anyone in or around his weight class. He cut Sergei up and out jabbed a master jabber dropping him 5 times and stopping him, and Martinez gets stronger as the fight goes on. I always said a fight between Floyd/Martinez would be a chess match. Can't really say Martinez is struggling against guys if he is knocking them out.

Comment

What do u call a guy watching Floyd fight on May 5th?...I guess they call you and me both Floyd fans! 42-0 hoe!
                I swear to gawd, your a stealth Pacquiao fan.

Comment

I swear to gawd, your a stealth Pacquiao fan.
                  Enjoy the fight next weekend! Gaaawwd, knows we all will not miss it for the world!

Comment

What? The guy Martinez KO'd? Seriously? Martinez is fast, a south paw and has power to score a KD or a KO. On top of that, he adjusts and finds ways to connect. I don't know. Floyd is the best technical fighter but I feel Sergio Martinez is a dangerous fighter for anyone in or around his weight class. He cut Sergei up and out jabbed a master jabber dropping him 5 times and stopping him, and Martinez gets stronger as the fight goes on. I always said a fight between Floyd/Martinez would be a chess match. Can't really say Martinez is struggling against guys if he is knocking them out.
                    I agree on most of that...Martinez is the best out their for Floyd, but that doesnt mean he can come closer to doing what the other 42 tried!..Barker was a natural boxer...very slick..Martinez KO'd him but compare Martinez skills, to Barker....Barker is well rounded...all Martinez does is keep his hands down, and tries to show boat...he's an easy target for Floyd, and has no d..go back, and watch that fight, and HONESTLY tell me who had the better skills...Martinez won because he is the GREATER Champion...but Barker PUSHED Martinez, cuz he had the skills...GREATNESS Is when u push through adversity, and Sergio has that, but he has no skills to say he could test Floyd...Floyd mismatches him, and lands easily since his hands are down, and his Defense would befuddle the dogshiet out Martinez, if Barker's could

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Come on Floyd really?? You beat Mosley when you were supposed to. That doesn't change that fact that he was shot.
                      Stop hating Toby..shot fighters don't have titles.

When Floyd wanted Shane YEARS ago he wanted no parts...remember the toothache excuse...

Of course you don't..

Comment

Working...
                      X