Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum gets BURIED by Teddy Atlas on ESPN *VIDEO*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't always agree with Atlas but he speaks his mind and I respect that. I rather listen to his commentary then the cheerleaders on HBO.

Comment

Haha... keep on fooling yourselves homies. Mr Ted Apologist have been consistently stating for months that if Pac takes the test the fight will happen. Pacman agreed with the test years ago and the fight never happened. Mr Ted Apologist is back shifting the blame again on anyone but his idol Floyd aka Mr Expiration.

Truth hurts, I know. the rest of the world is not really that dumb. Hagler, Foreman, Wilbon, SRL, Corley and others have given up on Mr Floyd. They're sick of his excuses.

Mr Floyd made it clear he won't budge with his joke of an offer and he said he doesn't need Pac. There you go. He used to say easy fight, easy money. Haha... the guy is not even interested in proving he's really the best.

Superstar Pac will not budge either. Why would you if you were Pac?

And so JMM4 will sure to happen especially now that Mr Floyd will not be available again. JMM4 will possibly Pac's last fight. I'm sure he can't even wait to get over the Bradley episode and go back to his busy political and religious life. Fight will never happen.

Keep on blaming anyone but Floyd. Hehe..
      Last edited by maguirre; 04-30-2012, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Finally the world is waking up!

Comment

so many floyd nutlickers. first it was test, then vacations, then split now its down to arum. its never floyds fault. some people got a real love afair with that dude. At the end of the day if pac said to arum i want floyd then its done. floyd is the douche changing tunes every minute. its so clear floyd has been stalling on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            so many floyd nutlickers. first it was test, then vacations, then split now its down to arum. its never floyds fault. some people got a real love afair with that dude. At the end of the day if pac said to arum i want floyd then its done. floyd is the douche changing tunes every minute. its so clear floyd has been stalling on this fight.
            Nope, sorry but it's not that simple. You don't think Pac wants to fight Floyd and Floyd wants to fight Pac?

All you Pac and Floyd fans are idiots, every last one of you. You don't understand the fight business and never will. You think they are scared, on ped's or some stupid **** like that.

The truth is exactly what Atlas said, it's Arum's unwillingness to want to pay out for this fight. You couple that with Floyd insisting on only giving Pac 40 million out of what possibly be a 150 million dollar split with purses and PPV revenue, it's chump change.

Like Atlas said, Arum is content in paying Pac 20 million per fight instead of shelling out the 50 million.

Arum is a scumbag that has single handedly destroyed boxing, Top Rank is corrupt and he cares nothing about the sport, the fans or the fighters. He just wants to make the most money...bottom line.

Pac and Floyd want to fight each other, they aren't stupid. It just won't happen because of Arum.

What Pac needs to do is dump Arum and Floyd needs to come off his high horse and stop demanding a 70-30 split. Neither will happen so we will never see this fight.

End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              by a long shot?how much is floyd getting for the cotto fight?floyd got 40 for the fight with shane.floyd can fight 2 fights and make what he will make against manny but manny if he is not fighting marquez is going to need atleast 6 fights to make what floyd is offering him, manny biggest pay day besides the marquez fight is 7.5 mill
              Where are you getting these figures... Floyd? Pac also signed a 75k contract from Nike..

Comment

Who really cares who is to blame? The world is sick of Floyd. You can blame Arum, Roach, Ariza, your dog, your wife. At the end of the day the fight will never happen. Floyd is just not interested in beating Pac in the ring. Arum will disappear a thousand times and Floyd would come up with a brand new excuse not to fight. Floyd is scared of Pac. That's the bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
                  Did Atlas show those emails where he said Manny inadvertently admitted to taking steroids? He said he got those emails from within the Mayweather camp or something like that but what I want to know is were those emails true?
                  What does that has to do with what he just said?

Comment

Pages of pacfart after pacfart talking about a couple posts by nuthugging floyd fans...and how bad the flom0s are...the irony.

I wonder if pants are illegal in Philippines, because I could see technology as advanced as pants bringing the nation to a screeching halt every morning.

Comment

Told it as it is. The Harvard Snob is not cashing out on his golden goose Period.

Comment

Working...
                      X