No announcement yet.

Arum gets BURIED by Teddy Atlas on ESPN *VIDEO*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Because manny wouldn't agree to random OST. The rest of your 1st paragraph makes little sense.

I am only holding manny accountable for his actions. I'd hope you'd do same. The only people who don't are the diehard pac fans.

As for your before and after, I haven't done that. If other floyd fans have well thats on them and you should ask them why.
    It's called negotiations. Manny didn't accept what Floyd wanted as cutoff dates but Manny still said OK to testing. Floyd didn't agree to Manny's cutoff dates.

Like I said originally, I hoped Manny would have agreed to 14 days cutoff just so we can see the fight. While he didn't initially, he now compromised and accepted it with no cutoff dates.

but now we have a new roadblock yet there are threads over threads with Floyd fans still protecting Floyd and his "I want all PPV money". This is where we stand NOW. This is the problem NOW .... Floyd is holding this up NOW.

but this new roadblock, by Floyd, totally puts all the other roadblocks into question.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      It's called negotiations. Manny didn't accept what Floyd wanted as cutoff dates but Manny still said OK to testing. Floyd didn't agree to Manny's cutoff dates.

Like I said originally, I hoped Manny would have agreed to 14 days cutoff just so we can see the fight. While he didn't initially, he now compromised and accepted it with no cutoff dates.

but now we have a new roadblock yet there are threads over threads with Floyd fans still protecting Floyd and his "I want all PPV money". This is where we stand NOW. This is the problem NOW .... Floyd is holding this up NOW.

but this new roadblock, by Floyd, totally puts all the other roadblocks into question.
      You mean manny didn't agree to floyd's compromise offers of 24 and 14 days cutoff dates. Manny only wanted 0. 6 months later he accepts. But you have no problewm with that? Thats crazy.

How is that the problem when Bob ARum, manny's promoter and the person manny says he must speak to before any decision on a fight is made, said the fight was no good in May because of manny's cut, which the dr who stiched manny up(Bob Arum's son inlaw) cosigned. Then Bob said he was building a stadium. Then Bob said no fight in 2012.

Now I know floyd went on Costas and said he's not giving 50/50, but ARum didn't cite this as the reason for no fight in May or for the rest of 2012. How do you then reach the conclusion that purse split is another floyd roadblock?

Dude, you know damn well manny will accept less than 50/50 because he said he would. So to say purse split is another roadbloick is pure speculation you read from some manny pole smoker and are repeating it here. Bob wants manny to accept more so HE gets more as the promoter. Manny has niether the courage or resources of floyd or ODH to leave TR promotions.

This is why I hold manny more responsible NOW! Had he not taken the cash illegally from ODH when still signed to TR, maybe he could leave now. But his greed and stupidity resulted in Bob redoing his contract that essentially made manny his endentured servant.

Or is it floyd's fault manny took the cash from ODH?

Comment

Working...
      X