No announcement yet.

Arum gets BURIED by Teddy Atlas on ESPN *VIDEO*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    And yours is empty you ignorant imbecile !
    Name calling doesnt go down in NSB, son.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED View Post
      Name calling doesnt go down in NSB, son.
      How do you change your username???? I know this is a stupid question

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        The main reason why Floyd is making BS offers is to humiliate Arum, if Pac leaves Top Rank I really think the fight would be made very quickly. Look what happened when Cotto left Arum.
        Man, I thought I heard it all but this is a new one .... so you admitting that Floyd would rather humiliate Arum than fight Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          Arum is still an issue. You forgot that Bob said even if the split was agreed on, they 100% couldn't fight on May 5th because of Manny's cut and the stadium. So really, the fight was never possible for May 5th anyway in Bob Arum's mind.

Both are at fault, why can't people admit to this???
          There is a difference. Floyd wanting all the PPV money.

What Arum said was not a fact. It was something that took a life of its own by Floyd fans. Arum said, "We still need to check out if Manny's cut can heal on time for training/sparring". Nothing definite about that statement except for Floyd fans. Right?

Arum mentioned a stadium to generate more money but he also said we can fight on May 5th but Floyd needs to get his own guarantee. Plus, Arum had always wanted this fight in a bigger venue. Again, it was the Floyd fans putting a spin to it as if the fight was dead because of an Arum roadblock.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4715684

In 2009, Arum has also received a proposal for a 30,000-seat temporary stadium on the Las Vegas Strip across from the Wynn resort.

The fact was that Floyd guaranteed that the fight was not happening with his "I want all the PPV money"

Comment

I don't remember Arum saying nothing about Manny's cut being healed in time for training/Sparring. I do remember him saying that Manny's cut wont be healed in time for the actual fight. Which both is complete BS. Cotto had a far worse cut in his fight with Clottey and look how fast he got back into the ring to fight Manny. Arum also complained and said that the fight could not happen on May 5th because he had a stadium being built for the fight and that it would have to happen late May. Ariza then came out and said that Arum does not want this fight to happen and he never did.

Comment

I stopped listening to Atlas the day I found out he was a psycho.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post

Fires off shots at Pacquiao to.
                wow pacman is way ahead of mayweather as far as being champion in different weight classes. there was a lot of great fighters in that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                  This was posted earlier. I agree with what he is saying though. He is pretty much saying what Floyd said but in more clear and simpler terms. Manny should just leave TopRank and fight Floyd. He will make ALOT more money without TopRank. Manny doesn't need TopRank anymore anyway because Manny's name promotes himself. Just like Mayweather and De La Hoya. Manny is being milked and I don't even think he notices it. Ariza sure does though.
                  its not that he's probably locked in legally. either that or he doesn't want the hassle/extra work. I'm sure he has tons of dough.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    What he said wasn't disrespectful or shocking, it was simply the truth. But let's not act like Floyd is trying his best to make the fight happen, dude wants 100% of the ppv money...
                    its the truth as he sees it. sure arum wants to control the promotion. so does floyd. I still think Arum is more likely to cooperate to make the fight and money. Floyd will not cooperate. He is childishly stubborn and more greedy then Arum. Plus he thinks Pac is on steroids he's so good. That says a lot. he's got his father in his ear telling him he'll get hurt. he thinks its because of steroids which he can't prove. so take steroids out of the equation and he thinks he'll get hurt from what he's seen. they both think hes a beast

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      its the truth as he sees it. sure arum wants to control the promotion. so does floyd. I still think Arum is more likely to cooperate to make the fight and money. Floyd will not cooperate. He is childishly stubborn and more greedy then Arum. Plus he thinks Pac is on steroids he's so good. That says a lot. he's got his father in his ear telling him he'll get hurt. he thinks its because of steroids which he can't prove. so take steroids out of the equation and he thinks he'll get hurt from what he's seen. they both think hes a beast
                      Nobody is more greedy than Arum. He won't make fights with GBP because he's a greedy ****er.

Comment

Working...
                      X