• Time
  • Show
Clear All

promoting in the makings of a very good fight

Comment

What does he define as mind trick?

Comment

The mind trick this time around

The mind trick this time around was trying to get Kenny Bayless to be the referee for this fight, since he was in the ring for Cotto's both losses.

Comment

maybe he has another one up his sleeves because Ricky Weeks is gonna be the referee.

Comment

Originally posted by OnFire View Post
            maybe he has another one up his sleeves because Ricky Weeks is gonna be the referee.
            who is ricky weeks? there's a ref name tony weeks.

Comment

I don't know who to cheer for. One side of my brain says Cotto cause he is Latino like me but the other side says Floyd cause Cotto is Rican.

Comment

I love that when Pac fought Cotto, it was a legit/good fight (and it was a good fight, Cotto was a Top 5 WW at the time). But now that Floyd is fighting Cotto, and Cotto doesn't look much different at all from 2009, he's past his prime-still good right now, it's a bad crappy fight and cherry pick.

When it was reported that Mayweather-Alvarez was close to being signed, people were on here saying he should fight Cotto at 154. He fights Cotto, and it's a cherry pick. People need to keep it 100, and stop back tracking all the damn time. The same s**T happened with Mosley. EVERYBODY AND THEIR BROTHER was saying Floyd should fight Mosley and he'd get credit and that he should fight Mosley or just retire, he fought him and got s**t on. Like I said, the average boxing fan doesn't know how to stick to their word, they change their tune every damn day.

The fact is that Floyd and Manny are both fighting the best guys available for each other RIGHT NOW, aside from each other. Hopefully they fight, I'm not losing sleep over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
                  In the championship rounds, Mayweather will reveal a zipper located at the top of his head. He will then proceed to unzip himself and we will see him in his true form; Rodney Dangerfield. While Cotto looks in awe, he'll get hit with a left hook and straight right. As Tony Weeks counts Cotto out, Dangerfield is walking around the middle repeating, "I get no respect!"
                  About the funniest thing I read on BS lol

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                    I don't know who to cheer for. One side of my brain says Cotto cause he is Latino like me but the other side says Floyd cause Cotto is Rican.
                    And this kind of division is what is destroying the world

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
                      And this kind of division is what is destroying the world
                      AMEN to that!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X