Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Respects Cotto, But Feels He Can Be Tricked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The classic trying to bulldoze Mayweather around the ring.
    Last edited by Biolink; 04-27-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
      See Mayweather? how easy is to be humble, and it makes you look like a much better person.
      Respect
      Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        getting blood drawn from you 10 times a week can get a little bit distracting according to Mosley.
        good point...
        so is that a Floyd trick to everyone he fights
        our is he really worried about cheating
        boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          good point...
          so is that a Floyd trick to everyone he fights
          our is he really worried about cheating
          boxers?
          Well. Word is Floyd's oponnent's get tested far more than Floyd does so I guess it's a win win for Mayweather.

Comment

LMAO...sounds like Floyd is saying he is going to cheat Cotto....

Comment

mayweather tryinn'a act all calm and cool...

I think Im gonna throw up! He's fake as faaack!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Floyd Mayweather Jr insists he has the ultimate respect for May 5 opponent Miguel Cotto - but is supremely confident he will extend his record to 43-0 as a pro when they clash in Las Vegas. The 35-year-old has been granted the fight before starting a 90-day jail term on June 1 for domestic abuse and he is determined that he will maintain his perfect record.

[Click Here To Read More]
                If Joshua clottey can beat up cotto and land any punch he threw then what makes anyone think that cotto has any shot vs mayweather......shyt is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  Well. Word is Floyd's oponnent's get tested far more than Floyd does so I guess it's a win win for Mayweather.
                  Where's this proof? Don't make false statements.........

Comment

In the championship rounds, Mayweather will reveal a zipper located at the top of his head. He will then proceed to unzip himself and we will see him in his true form; Rodney Dangerfield. While Cotto looks in awe, he'll get hit with a left hook and straight right. As Tony Weeks counts Cotto out, Dangerfield is walking around the middle repeating, "I get no respect!"

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
                      In the championship rounds, Mayweather will reveal a zipper located at the top of his head. He will then proceed to unzip himself and we will see him in his true form; Rodney Dangerfield. While Cotto looks in awe, he'll get hit with a left hook and straight right. As Tony Weeks counts Cotto out, Dangerfield is walking around the middle repeating, "I get no respect!"

Comment

Working...
                      X