Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins is Livid: I'm The Last of a F***ing Dying Breed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bernie, don't feel sorry about yourself being an old person. People are still considering you as a great fighter not like chicken Floyd who is only 34 years old but people does not consider him as a good fighter. People consider chicken Floyd as a very tricky person that only talk too much. With this upcoming fight with Miguel Cotto you will find that a lot of tickets are still unsold and the fight will take place few days from today. I feel sorry for the other fighters who will fight on May 5 as supporting events for Fraud Mayweather's fight. Very few people will spend their hard earned money just to watch chicken Floyd fights. Just like what a lot of people are expecting, Floyd Mayweather fights will just be another comedy show if it is not against the great Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Comment

Haahah

Somebody mad

Comment

Dawson gonna knock him out. Will be sad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Amen B-Hop, the greatest active fighter has spoken. B-Hop is the last of a dying breed. 10 years from now people will reflect, people will remember, they will realize what I already know. B-Hop, this generations best. Boxing is lucky to have a fighter like this grace the squared circle. Warrr B-Hop, 1 last time baby!!
            I came here to defend the man that shows what boxing use to be about, fighters aren't built with the skill they use to set, like Hopkins but you pretty much said everything for me, good post

Comment

I hope he is the last of his breed. Boxing doesn't need any more Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
                Hey Bernie, don't feel sorry about yourself being an old person. People are still considering you as a great fighter not like chicken Floyd who is only 34 years old but people does not consider him as a good fighter. People consider chicken Floyd as a very tricky person that only talk too much. With this upcoming fight with Miguel Cotto you will find that a lot of tickets are still unsold and the fight will take place few days from today. I feel sorry for the other fighters who will fight on May 5 as supporting events for Fraud Mayweather's fight. Very few people will spend their hard earned money just to watch chicken Floyd fights. Just like what a lot of people are expecting, Floyd Mayweather fights will just be another comedy show if it is not against the great Manny Pacquiao.
                The only part Of this post that actually relates to the thread is the first sentence the rest is just biased fanboy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Amen B-Hop, the greatest active fighter has spoken. B-Hop is the last of a dying breed. 10 years from now people will reflect, people will remember, they will realize what I already know. B-Hop, this generations best. Boxing is lucky to have a fighter like this grace the squared circle. Warrr B-Hop, 1 last time baby!!
                  Roy is part of Hopkins's generation, and no sane person would ever put Hopkins above Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Hopkins is the last of a dying breed?

So what's Evander Holyfield? Is he not the same "breed" as Hopkins?
                    Difference being Holyfield is a real warrior, not a guy who runs his mouth about being a warrior and then flops around on the canvas like a fish.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I hope he is the last of his breed. Boxing doesn't need any more Bernard Hopkins.
                      Him and Zab Judah are the last of a dying breed.

I'm going to miss fighters faking low blows. Old school, baby!

Comment

Working...
                      X