Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson: The KO Will Present Itself in 5th or 6th!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that young lion getting cooked....the boy is falling apart and Ex hasn't said one word....I'm so hyped...trust me when I tell yall this..its going down on Sat. night and the oldman is gonna spank some young ass and become the oldest to EVER defend the title....that alone is motivation enough for Ex, he's addicted to making history...but Chad's words will not go to waste...they're being heard and he's guilty of sleeping on the oldman...so he'll be executed live on HBO in AC in front of MOSTLY loud crazy Philly cats who'll be yelling and chanting "B-Hop B-Hop"....man thats my fav song!!....music to my ears!!...and STILL

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      that young lion getting cooked....the boy is falling apart and Ex hasn't said one word....I'm so hyped...trust me when I tell yall this..its going down on Sat. night and the oldman is gonna spank some young ass and become the oldest to EVER defend the title....that alone is motivation enough for Ex, he's addicted to making history...but Chad's words will not go to waste...they're being heard and he's guilty of sleeping on the oldman...so he'll be executed live on HBO in AC in front of MOSTLY loud crazy Philly cats who'll be yelling and chanting "B-Hop B-Hop"....man thats my fav song!!....music to my ears!!...and STILL
      secondzout, it is funny to me, that for the longest, it was always bernard hopkins, who dished out all of the intimidating soundbites for the press...hard for me to believe, that just because chad dawson, is trumping bernard hopkins in that department, that chad dawson is the one that is falling apart, my man...

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
        secondzout, it is funny to me, that for the longest, it was always bernard hopkins, who dished out all of the intimidating soundbites for the press...hard for me to believe, that just because chad dawson, is trumping bernard hopkins in that department, that chad dawson is the one that is falling apart, my man...
        c'mon man...KOing Ex in 5 or 6 when he's NEVER stopped a major opponent?!?..dude on somehing stronger than weed or he's losing it

him winning a UD is kinda realistic if you do the math but him stopping Ex before halftime?!?...smh

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          c'mon man...KOing Ex in 5 or 6 when he's NEVER stopped a major opponent?!?..dude on somehing stronger than weed or he's losing it

him winning a UD is kinda realistic if you do the math but him stopping Ex before halftime?!?...smh
          secondzout, i totally agree with you, in regards to chad dawson, selling wolf tickets, for saying he's gonna stop bernard hopkins in 5 or 6 rounds...i think chad dawson, has been put in the uncomfortable position, of being the front man, in the hype of the fight...its just hype, just like it was mad hype, when bernard hopkins, claimed he would knock jermaine taylor out in the rematch, when bernard hopkins, was mad cautious with going toe to toe with jermaine taylor...

Comment

Dawson is all hype he's gonna be fizzled out by the 5 or 6 gimme a break who has dawson beat iagree he has 47 yr. old legs but we all seen this man fight before he retreats in the later rounds and hopkins will be there to jab and land that straight overhand right B-HOP by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Fixed it for you. And that's why Dawson shouldn't respect Hopkins going into this fight. If he isn't fighting him, fine, but you should never respect Hopkins going into a fight with him.
              you didnt fix it, you just added something to it.

just cause he knows how to make his opponents look and feel awful, and not get caught, no reason to dis the man. bhop is one of a kind...

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                Dawson is all hype he's gonna be fizzled out by the 5 or 6 gimme a break who has dawson beat iagree he has 47 yr. old legs but we all seen this man fight before he retreats in the later rounds and hopkins will be there to jab and land that straight overhand right B-HOP by decision.
                listen to this guy, he knows what hes talkin about!!

Comment

after round 2 everybody will go to sleep.....

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                    except the day when pascal spanked his butt for 10 rounds before he woke up and still got beat...

and that other day where he was beating adamak and went into his normal
                    fall into a lackluster bore and got knocked down.

and even that day on his last fight where he boxed boringly and uneventfully to a slow and plodding unimpressive win..

oh ha and even that last day in the first bhop fight where he landed 4 punches in two rounds and was so frustrated in under two full rounds where he lost his composure and dumped bhop onto the mat with a double leg takedown.....

all day except those days where the kid continues to lack a mental killer instinct and focus......
                    dont forget the day jhonson beat his as$ and got robbed

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                      Dawson is trying to self motivate himself by doing all this talking B-Hop has been relatively quiet leading into the fight that tells me he's super motivated due to what happened in the first fight and wants to prove to the world he's a better fighter than Dawson
                      He's always focused, him being quiet is all mind games, to screw with Chad. To try and create some anxiety for Chad, to make him think what's going on, its all calculated, you have to have studied Hop to know this. He's just tryin to create any hint of doubt, which leads to hesitancy. Man always fear the unknown.

Comment

Working...
                      X