Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson: The KO Will Present Itself in 5th or 6th!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    Why should he?
    well, besides the fact that he is a young fighter fighting a legend, I guess he should respect him because he is one of the craftiest fighters of this era...

Comment

I doubt it.

Comment

Its gonna take 6 rounds to ko a 47 year old poppa?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          well, besides the fact that he is a young fighter fighting a legend, I guess he should respect him because he is one of the craftiest fighters of this era...
          Naw, after what happened in the first fight, he shouldn't respect Hopkins. He should keep doing what he's doing and show up on fight night and do what he's been saying. I doubt that Hopkins respects him.

Comment

i have a feeling bhop is extra extra motivated for this fight judging from his behaviour in the press conference. But i do get the feeling from schaefer that this fight might be the last 1 for the legend.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              well, besides the fact that he is a young fighter fighting a legend, I guess he should respect him because he is one of the dirtiest fighters of this era...
              Fixed it for you. And that's why Dawson shouldn't respect Hopkins going into this fight. If he isn't fighting him, fine, but you should never respect Hopkins going into a fight with him.

Comment

absolutely no way in hell Dawson gets the knockout

Comment

That's About Right; Dawson Gets KO'd In 5 Or 6 Rounds

Dawson describes Hopkins as a fighter who slithers around?????? Seriously? When has he been considered credible and a legend of the game? Bernard Hopkins has forgotten more about Boxing, than Chad Dawson will ever know.

Comment

My gut is telling me Chad wins by stoppage. I'm down with BHOp and pulling for him. But I think Chad steps up huge.

Comment

Dawson is trying to self motivate himself by doing all this talking B-Hop has been relatively quiet leading into the fight that tells me he's super motivated due to what happened in the first fight and wants to prove to the world he's a better fighter than Dawson

Comment

Working...
                      X