Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Bradley Never Faced Foe With Pacquiao's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not convinced Pac hits harder than Abregu or Kendall Holt. He's as fast as Alexander and hits like Holt. Obviously he's Bradley's toughest opponent by far but I think Bradley will be able to stay in there and see out the distance en route to a loss on the cards. This is what I fully expect will happen.

Comment

the blueprint had already been laid out, by clottey but clottey not only lost the bout he lost all the cred he got, so much for covering up the whole bout. by cotto, riding his bicycle after ****ing it out with pacquiao and getting floored twice. By mosley, being surprised by a punch he never expected to knock him down, done a cotto to save his record of not been knocked out. by jmm, who probably succeeded last time in his psy-war with roach as he had told prior to the bout hell go for the ko for which roach and team pacquiao prepared for yet when fight came jmm just waited to counter. pacquiao even promised that fans will see a different pacman a counter-punching pacman to a promised aggressive challenger who is going to the fight ready to take the head off the champion, but jmm reneged, compelling pacman to bring the fight to a reluctanct challenger. Bradley now knows the blueprint, after tasting the stinging punches and speed of pacquiao will turn his tail in between his legs and choose his lifesaver, bicycle, cover or wait or he may add up another clinch and headbutts.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
        the blueprint had already been laid out, by clottey but clottey not only lost the bout he lost all the cred he got, so much for covering up the whole bout. by cotto, riding his bicycle after ****ing it out with pacquiao and getting floored twice. By mosley, being surprised by a punch he never expected to knock him down, done a cotto to save his record of not been knocked out. by jmm, who probably succeeded last time in his psy-war with roach as he had told prior to the bout hell go for the ko for which roach and team pacquiao prepared for yet when fight came jmm just waited to counter. pacquiao even promised that fans will see a different pacman a counter-punching pacman to a promised aggressive challenger who is going to the fight ready to take the head off the champion, but jmm reneged, compelling pacman to bring the fight to a reluctanct challenger. Bradley now knows the blueprint, after tasting the stinging punches and speed of pacquiao will turn his tail in between his legs and choose his lifesaver, bicycle, cover or wait or he may add up another clinch and headbutts.
        Can we all make one thing clear about Clottey, he had a bad case of diarrhea and Pac wasn't helping by going to the body. Had Pac just waited Clottey would have opened a CAN of whoop ass.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          And Bradley ate an absolutely PERFECT left hook from Holt. It damn knocked his head off, and he got up from it and won. Seriously one of the hardest shots Ive ever seen anyone get up from.
          Yeah that was a huge left hook !
          There's a reason why Bradley was able to get up from that,
          he has the GOAT dome. That dome protects his brain perfectly with the perfect ratio of spinal fluid and bone density. Desert Storm all day !

Comment

Bradley is either gonna bite down and let it all hang out or he will be on survival mode. My gut tells me timmy will lay it all on the line when pac turns it up and we see a slugfest.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Baguio City, Philippines - I caught up with Hall of Fame boxing trainer Freddie Roach who is in Baguio for the first leg of Manny Pacquiao's training camp against Timothy Bradley on June 9.

Roach shared his thoughts on Bradley, his power, and what they are going to watch out for on fight night.
              [Click Here To Read More]

No light-welter ever has, Pacquiao is a monster puncher. A lot of fighters are shocked when they taste Pacquiao's power.

When fighters dismiss the power of Pacquiao they pay a heavy price. Lucky for Bradley he respects Pacquiao's power and knows if Pacquiao lands one of his bombs it could be all over.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                Bradley is either gonna bite down and let it all hang out or he will be on survival mode. My gut tells me timmy will lay it all on the line when pac turns it up and we see a slugfest.
                I have a feeling Bradley will go out ****ing also. He's young and hungry and have a perfect record to protect. But then again I could be wrong. I just hope Bradley doesn't curl up after tasting a few straight left from pac.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOSMOKE View Post
                  I have a feeling Bradley will go out ****ing also. He's young and hungry and have a perfect record to protect. But then again I could be wrong. I just hope Bradley doesn't curl up after tasting a few straight left from pac.
                  JMM "the bloated lightweight" didn't curl up..

Strange how he did so much better than all those "bigger guys" pac has been fighting...

Odd how the one guy that isn;t with Top Rank put up the best fight....hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    No light-welter ever has, Pacquiao is a monster puncher. A lot of fighters are shocked when they taste Pacquiao's power.

When fighters dismiss the power of Pacquiao they pay a heavy price. Lucky for Bradley he respects Pacquiao's power and knows if Pacquiao lands one of his bombs it could be all over.
                    Manny wouldn't need to impose catchweights on shot fighters if he didn't have so many clowns like you hanging from his balls.

No wonder falls in off balance so much

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Ah yes on a Pac v Bradley thread some how some way Floyd will find his way into it.
                      Doesn't he always..

Comment

Working...
                      X