Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Bradley Never Faced Foe With Pacquiao's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COuldn't agree more. Bradley is getting KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
      JMM "the bloated lightweight" didn't curl up..

Strange how he did so much better than all those "bigger guys" pac has been fighting...

Odd how the one guy that isn;t with Top Rank put up the best fight....hmmm
      Hmmm is Bradley jmm??? Lol!!! It suprises me how some people think.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanp4plegend View Post
        i don't know if you've noticed or not but mosley and marquez lost and both carried an arse whoopin'!
        lol marquez tapped that ass!

Comment

That's cool, but I still don't expect Manny to knock out or stop Bradley.

Comment

I think Bradley will hand Pacquiao another beating. Judges will probably still give it to Pac though.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
              Hatton and Cotto had already been KO'd..

It's harder to stop a guy that's never been stopped..

Pac hasn't done that in a while...a long while at that..
              Ok, but that doesn't negate the fact that Pacquiao knocked out bigger guys who were world champions while Holt and Bradley aren't knocking anyone close to that stature bonehead. This really isn't debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                That was because of the speed, they didnīt see the punch coming at all. Punches were not that powerful.
                Complete nonsense. Hatton said that practically every punch Pacquiao hit him with hurt him and Mosley said he'd never been hit like that ever when Manny dropped him. That's coming from a guy that has fought Mayweather and other guys that hit hard like Delahoya, etc. Don't fool yourself. Pac hits harder than all of those guys discussed except maybe Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                  Can we all make one thing clear about Clottey, he had a bad case of diarrhea and Pac wasn't helping by going to the body. Had Pac just waited Clottey would have opened a CAN of whoop ass.
                  He got diarrhea from eating too much of Pac's leather. Clottey opening whoop ass? Naw man more like Clottey had his ass whooped open..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                    Complete nonsense. Hatton said that practically every punch Pacquiao hit him with hurt him and Mosley said he'd never been hit like that ever when Manny dropped him. That's coming from a guy that has fought Mayweather and other guys that hit hard like Delahoya, etc. Don't fool yourself. Pac hits harder than all of those guys discussed except maybe Shane.
                    How does Marquez feeling about Manny's power?

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
                      lol marquez tapped that ass!
                      Yeah I suppose you think Rios tapped Abril's ass too huh? You see who's 2-0-1, Floyd fans always aching for a way to discredit the champ!

Comment

Working...
                      X