Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 24/7 helping or hurting the Cotto May fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Both.

Hurting because it has been the most **** erotic stuff I think I've ever seen on HBO, and that bwas before the fat guy and Miguel got out the same bed and Miguel grabbed his ass. It is turning off the hardcore fans.

Helping because this should expand the viewership because this is clear marketing toward young women and gay men that haven't supported boxing since ODH left.

Comment

whatever they do, be it good or bad, when you got a fulltime show for an event it always helps, especially in a boxing event...

Comment

Mayweather is advertising 50 cent more than himself. It seems like everything is 50 this and 50 that... he should just agree to 50-50... with the PAC monster ........LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Is 24/7 helping or hurting the Cotto May fight?? wachugot??
          Watch the first episode but had to skip through the Mayweather scenes, havn't watch the 2nd episode and don't think I will bother.

24/7 used to be about given the viewers an insight on how the boxers prepare for a fight, with training regimes sparring as well as thoughts about the fight.

Now it has become just another reality show with Floyd on there, right up their with the Kardashians reality shows.

Not really for me.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Watch the first episode but had to skip through the Mayweather scenes, havn't watch the 2nd episode and don't think I will bother.

24/7 used to be about given the viewers an insight on how the boxers prepare for a fight, with training regimes sparring as well as thoughts about the fight.

Now it has become just another reality show with Floyd on there, right up their with the Kardashians reality shows.

Not really for me.
            umm no not really................

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              umm no not really................

Well if thats on the show I might have a look.

But I was thinking more about the fabricated scene and a lot of talk and not really saying anything.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Well if thats on the show I might have a look.

But I was thinking more about the fabricated scene and a lot of talk and not really saying anything.
                hahhaa..........I hearya!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X