Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same garbage from mr expiration. nothing new.

wtf cares if he doesn't want to budge? i mean, come on...

Comment

• Notice how they dodge the question at hand? I can't believe he honestly said being the most searched boxer in the world has nothing to do with him generating so much money. I'm kinda glad Pac has a few endorsements, according to him he didn't even get paid for the Cotto fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Cult Pac stans are some weird individuals. Thankfully they're not all like this. Their ability to think rationally is thrown out of the window when anger takes control of their minds. Mayweather is the most searched boxer in the world, and that's a huge part of why his PPV's do so well.
        Mayweather vs Ortiz 1.25M PPV buys

Pacquiao vs Marquez 1.41M PPV buys

What that about 12% more?

Maybe Pacquiao should get 56/44 split, then it will be fair.

Comment

• do these dumb fans of pu55y boy floyd actually think pacman would sulk into a corner, express regrets and feel sorry he didn't pay attention to a joke of a clown like mayweather?

man, that's girl stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Your not a boxing fan kid , your a frustrated pimple headed virgin that was weaned on WWE and doesnt know anything about boxing , stop telling lies in here lol .
            Why do you still have that dumb sig? 'JUST ASKING FOR A FAIR FIGHT?' Manny already agreed to the tests, Floyd's on excuse #27482 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I forget, how are Floyd's endorsement deals going?

Is he still crying over them?
              ^^^ I owned D4th so bad in just one little post that he rolled over in submission and went to posting Floyd pictures.

Got one of the biggest trolls on here to do that. In one post. I think I win NSB for the day.

Comment

• 5/5/2007 Oscar De La Hoya vs. Floyd Mayweather Mayweather wins by SD (116-112, 115–113, 113–115) 2,400,000[9]

12/6/2008 Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao Pacquiao wins by RTD in the 8th round 1,250,000[9]

Cmon Pac how how do sell less than Mayweather did with a no namer Ortiz!?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  ^^^ I owned D4th so bad in just one little post that he rolled over in submission and went to posting Floyd pictures.

Got one of the biggest trolls on here to do that. In one post. I think I win NSB for the day.

Somebody please give Floyd an endorsement so he can be like Pacquiao.

Remember when Floyd said Pacquiao was stealing his fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                    do these dumb fans of pu55y boy floyd actually think pacman would sulk into a corner, express regrets and feel sorry he didn't pay attention to a joke of a clown like mayweather?

man, that's girl stuff.

That's pretty much what I've been saying. These fans of Floyd are into this crazy fantasy that somehow Pacman will eventually give in to such insulting offer. I don't think a guy like Pacman with a busy life will have time for sissy stuff. These clowns keep forgetting that Pacman can make instant cash by fighting somebody else. Why in Neptune would you accept such humiliating offer? If Mayweather wants to prove he's the best, let him beg for it. Obviously, he's not interested in challenging himself.

That's why Floyd the best will go down in history as the guy who ducked the one-dimensional Pacman for hundreds of millions of dollars. Easy fight easy money.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

Somebody please give Floyd an endorsement so he can be like Pacquiao.

Remember when Floyd said Pacquiao was stealing his fans?

Never have been much of a Floyd fan and I don't get a cent of any of these boxers endorsements. I wasn't aware you had such a vested interest in collecting images of Floyd Mayweather Jr and following his financial endeavors. You must be one of his biggest fans, maybe you could even join the Money Team!

Who circulates more images of Mayweather? The haters or the fans? Who googles him more? The haters or the fans? Who buys his fights? The haters or the fans? Who keeps Mayweather's name constantly on the first page of NSB? The haters or the fans?

Like it or not, you're one of Floyd's biggest supporters in everything he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X