Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    When people tell lies they often get themselves mixed up.

One of the things interrogators look for.
    Yup, I was shocked that Floyd would have gotten mixed up like that .... man keep your story straight!

Comment

• Remember when Uncle Rog said 100M would get the fight done, then Sr came out and said he knew who put the idea in Floyd's head to ask for 100M? It was the truth, Floyd wants 100M dollars to fight Pacquiao and that's why he offered a flat 40M so it can happen.

40M-50M each with an equal share of the PPV and other revenue is fair. Pac would probably accept 48-52 or something reasonable like that, but shouldn't be expected to. He won't fight for a 30-70 split like Mayweather wants and let Floyd **** him just so he can make 100M off Pac, that's ludicrous, don't care how much money 40M is.
      Last edited by Fighting Pride; 04-24-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProTrainer View Post
        Pac - 8 Division Champion
        Prime MAB on his resume
        Fighter Of The Decade
        More influential not only Globaly but on the United States.

Floyd is dilusional to not understand he is not the draw Pacquiao is and his fights are defined by his opponent.
        Pac could fight a no name and Floyd could fight the same no name and more would order Pac.

Floyd has fallen short by ONE MILLION or more buys every single PPV since ODLH.

Better fighter, resume, attraction, and influence all during a shorter time period in the states to build his brand.
        I don't remember Barrera being primed when Manny fought him.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Actually he was. He was top 3 P4P when he lost to Pacquiao. Which is why it was such a shocking upset. MAB was highly regarded and Pacquiao was relatively an unknown to most people.

Comment

He was a few years removed from Junior Jones whooping his ass and had been on an amazing run. It is the best victory Pac has nothing else even comes close. Without that win on his resume people would laugh at him making a top 50 atg list.

Comment

Barrera just beat Hamed before that. Barrera was also the favorite in the fight. Just one example of Manny taking challenges. He didn't avoid the fight buy asking too much money and 13,000 other excuses like Mayweather when he avoiding true challenges.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeoReyes View Post
                He was a few years removed from Junior Jones whooping his ass and had been on an amazing run. It is the best victory Pac has nothing else even comes close. Without that win on his resume people would laugh at him making a top 50 atg list.
                The same Junior Jones that Mckinney and Morales KO'd in 4 rounds, talk about name dropping, your a joke boy!!!

Comment

• 93 pages: translation = Floyd is a pussay!

This guy is an atg ducker lol

Comment

• wow this thread has more views and responses than the actual pac bradley fight!

Comment

• i don't see pacquiao budging either if anyone cares about being realistic. if mayweather is STILL not available after their respective fights, marquez iv is almost a certainty. we all know that pacquiao is two fights away from retirement. we don't even know if the bradley fight would be pac's last. if you are pacman why in the world would you pay attention to a clown like mayweather especially with such very insulting offer?

having said that, this pac/pbf will drag on for more years to come until everyone gets sick and tired of it to even want to mention it.

Comment

Working...
                      X