Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Blood Testing, No even split on the revenue.. Damn. For those who clearly cant see who is putting up the road blocks you all need to shoot yourselves

Comment

Floyd thinks we are dumb? I aint ordering his fight I am going to stream it because of this.

Floyd the only one using someones name here is YOU. You came out of retirement the day of the Pacman Hatton fight to fight Marquez, you did that to piggy back off pacmans name, to play with the fans so they will order your fights.

Pacman doesnt give a **** about you, your the only one mentioning his name, you are the one using his name every presser! for the Ortiz fight, Pacman youre next! than you denied it to a reporter that you said that.

For this fight you kept bringing up pacmans name during the presser.

Stop it, you know you dont want to fight him. You said God doesnt want you to lose? well maybe that is why you are avoiding pacquiao for now, and waiting for him to lose or really slow down and look even worse than he did Against JMM. JMM gave pacman a tough fight, yet you still wont fight.

Weak ducking crap

Comment

Screw Floyd and his prissy attitude. If its not one thing its another.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          What does that even mean? As if Arum cares if the fight doesn't happen.

Why would someone support this crap from Mayweather?

Oh yeah.... :*******:
          The only ones who support Mayweather after all this ducking and demands are pro black racist guys because a fair and logical person wouldn't support it only a biased person would.

Its weird seeing grown men yell Money Team, and saying everything Floyd says they treat Floyd like he is their master.

Comment

The fight should have happened when Mayweather originally agreed to 50-50 because under no circumstance he's agreeing to it again no fight

Comment

what a fukn assh0le

Comment

When I heard that it just reassured me to not order the Cotto fight. **** Floyd for ducking.

Will give my money to Pac this time. He isn't fighting a past prime overhyped fighter, he's fighting a young ducking champion in his prime. He deserves my money.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather's statements are so simple to grasp. I don't see anything difficult about them. He's never going to fight Pac. He'll never run out of excuses not to fight Pac. Why, simply because he lacks confidence in beating Pac. That's really the bottom line. Otherwise, this fight would have happened a long time ago.

Comment

There is a reason Floyd dont have any prime top tier wins on his resume.
                    Not what his fans and some of the media hype him up to be.

Regarding Cotto fight Floyd has no power at 154.
                    Cotto has a nice chance simply because Floyd fights all low risk opponents at least dangerous weight/age and too infrequently.

Floyd not scared of Manny just losing his 0 again like he did vs Castillo.
                    Last edited by ProTrainer; 04-22-2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Floyd is smart, hes my idol.

Comment

Working...
                      X