Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salido's manager on fighting Broner: Salido will 'brush his hair all over the canvas"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner has a defense he is not Juan Ma Lopez that has nothing but power... Salido just got Juan Ma Lopez's number , and he has been dropped 5 times in his last 4 fights. If Ponce De Leon gets Salido he will ko him.

Comment

LMFAO,this is the best thing I've heard in a long time...Maybe since sit down with ya tight azz jeans...

Comment

Siri is too big a risk for Broner. Why do you think they are considering the all-time great Sykes??? And the shopworn Escobedo??? Don't anyone kid themselves into thinking Broner fights a Roman Martinez or Siri or Gamboa in his next fight. He will be spoon fed garbage.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ruderic21;12023261]Broner has a defense he is not Juan Ma Lopez that has nothing but power... Salido just got Juan Ma Lopez's number.QUOTE] Tell that to Broner who is looking at a setup named Sykes or the shopworn Escobedo. Apparently Broner didn't get the memo about Siri cause Siri is too big a risk.

Comment

I really wish they would put Broner in there with Siri but it prolly wont happen. Siri does deserve it tho without a doubt.

Comment

Salido is a "G"....Broner is my dude and if they ever fight Salido would get beat up....he's still a "G" in my book though...got nothing negative or bad to say about dude, he brings it!!...but like I said, Broner would cook him IMO

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Still it is not the same thing
                but when a Zanfer fighter fights in the US it is always under the TR banner

Beltran has a deal with TR to co promote his fighters under their banner when they fight on US soil or US TV

Comment

lol at the thread title.

If this fight ever gets made, I'd like to see it. "Siri" would be the best fighter Adrien has fought to date, and Salido always comes to fight. I think it would be an entertaining bout. I would favor Broner in this match-up, but you can never overlook a guy like Orlando.

Comment

LOL @ so many people favoring Broner. Salido gave Gamboa and Marquez hell, beat Guerrero (who is now fighting at 147) but Broner whoops him?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      LOL @ so many people favoring Broner. Salido gave Gamboa and Marquez hell, beat Guerrero (who is now fighting at 147) but Broner whoops him?
                      I don't think that is completely out of the realm of possibilty, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X