Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salido's manager on fighting Broner: Salido will 'brush his hair all over the canvas"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
    your the one being corrected so.....................................your the moron sir
    you should learn the difference between your and you're when used in a sentence........ learn some elementary grammar before calling anyone a moron

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
      Gamboa would straight beat down broner
      Id like to see him go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        Maybe, but Salido is not only a bigger fighter than PDL, but overall just a plain better fighter in every aspect than PDL.

Saying that I do favor Broner though. However, Salido would easily be the best fighter Broner has fought thus far. But, I don't see this fight happening till' next year.
        He might be the best fighter to date to fight him, but I think Broners's style is all wrong for Salido.
        Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 04-20-2012, 03:48 AM. Reason: switched names

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          Then it's Gamboa time for Broner
          Fuck Gamboa, he doesn't deserve shit. It's not like he is going to get it soon either. Gamboa won't fight again this year and next year would be bums. And, he might still Top Rank next year. And, even if he does get out, they won't put Broner with him. What for? Gamboa would need to earn the opportunity.

Comment

Siri murders Broner........too bad it'll never happen

Comment

Broner is with Al Hayman.....Salido with Top Rank....the fight ain't happening, boxing politics at its finest

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                Broner is with Al Hayman.....Salido with Top Rank....the fight ain't happening, boxing politics at its finest
                No he isn't.

You right the fight won't happen. But, Top Rank won't have anything to do with it not happening.

Comment

He gets KOd, that Salido. Beating Juanma isn't exactly some huge mind bending victory. Juanma can't defend a right to save his life...and well...he proved it. :|...His life was in need of saving against Salido. Salido himself isn't too difficult to hit, and Broner will have a significant size, speed, and hell, probably power advantage over Salido. Imagine what a big (less ferocious I guess) Gamboa does to Salido...

I will admit that I don't like Salido. Something about him rubs me the wrong way. Broner, well..not sure who likes him at all with that attitude. But he has some skills, I'll give him that.
                  Last edited by NearHypnos; 04-20-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

As soon as Broner beat him it will be "Salido is to small".

Im seeing people say he is all wrong for broner when in reality Broner is all wrong for him.

Comment

Salidos not big enough to handle Broner. Broner would be around 142 the night of the fight. Plus be in good condition with all his skills. Murder Death Kill.

Comment

Working...
                      X