Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salido's manager on fighting Broner: Salido will 'brush his hair all over the canvas"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Siri murders Broner........too bad it'll never happen
    u sig offends me, joffrey is no baratheon. hes n incest bred lannister.

Comment

on topic...i dunno why ppl wanna see this fight. salido isnt the one thats gonna beat broner, so a lot of u will be disappointed. anyways, i say why not? ppl ae gonna complain about the size difference once they see them in the ring tho.

Comment

I like the idea of this fight happening. I think Broner can become great if he doesn't gets mismanaged and avoids the great fights available to him like so many has done before.

I think Salido will have a very good chance against Broner.

Comment

I like both fighters.

I'd like to see it.

Comment

That's a very good fight. Salido isn't with Top Rank officially, or I could be mistaken. So it's possible for sure.

I can't stand that Broner is fighting Gary Sykes. If you're going to fight Sykes, why not fight Buckland, who KO'd Sykes???

At least he's fighting 2 more times this year, but it's a step backward. Ponce De Leon, Litzau, and Perez were all good fights at those times. This is not.

Comment

I would LOVE to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                That's a very good fight. Salido isn't with Top Rank officially, or I could be mistaken. So it's possible for sure.

I can't stand that Broner is fighting Gary Sykes. If you're going to fight Sykes, why not fight Buckland, who KO'd Sykes???

At least he's fighting 2 more times this year, but it's a step backward. Ponce De Leon, Litzau, and Perez were all good fights at those times. This is not.
                It's just a tune up.

And most likely a highlight reel knock out.

Comment

I'd obviously like to see it, I just don't think Salido has a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    It's just a tune up.

And most likely a highlight reel knock out.
                    Still though, he could have done better than Gary Sykes. Why not fight Miguel Beltran Jr??? He's at least a solid contender and was in a title fight not too long ago with Salgado. And he's still pretty much a tune-up as well, only a better one. Broner is going to f**king kill Gary Sykes.

I don't mind it THAT much because he is fighting Vicente Escobedo in the summer and than fighting again in the fall. So at least he's staying active and busy. I just hope he fights Mendez, Salgado, and a Ponce rematch before leaving 130.

Comment

It'd be funny if another featherweight embarrasses Broner. They should make this happen tho. But my guess is Broner moves to 135 without taking a serious fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X