Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson You Cant Be a Boxing Fan & Not Like Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disagree with Richardson the same way i disagree with anyone that says 'you're not a boxing fan if you dont like so and so'

people like different things from the sport...you dont have to like everything

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
      lol lost the little credibility left with that shocking Abril-Rios scoring and Garcia dick riding!

Comment

Watching Pacquiao is like watching Brazil in football, you can hate them when they beat your team but as a fan of the sport you have to stop and admire the unorthodox magic they create.

Comment

Loved Pac and his career until around 2009 and it all just went horribly wrong.

Comment

I dont like Nazim

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              disagree with Richardson the same way i disagree with anyone that says 'you're not a boxing fan if you dont like so and so'

people like different things from the sport...you dont have to like everything
              This.

It's just a compliment from Richardson to Pacquiao. The whole "you can't be a fan of (blank) without liking (blank)" concept is for ******s.

Comment

Once again Nazim is 100% right. Pac isn't just a "fighter", but he is a "true fighter" meaning he is a warrior and ain't no b*tch

only dudes with red k hate Pac and thats probably just cuz he destroyed their favorite fighter

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Loved Pac and his career until around 2009 and it all just went horribly wrong.
                  Starting from Cotto-present, haven't liked Pacquiao. Though I liked that he fought Clottey.

Comment

In before some Floyd fan calls brother Nazim a sellout/uncle tom

Comment

Originally posted by LeoReyes View Post
                      I think everyone likes pac. His fans just drive people nuts.
                      this

thread/

Comment

Working...
                      X