Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is the view from the Upper level of MGM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Avenue View Post

doesnt look all that bad
    The first picture shows the upper deck well. You can see where the rails start at the upper deck. MGM seating isn't bad at all imo. I'll be in the upper deck for this fight but row 2 so virtually in the 100 section. So basically where the second picture was snapped.

Comment

I've been to the MGM Grand a number of times.

No matter where you sit you can see the ring perfectly and the atmosphere it always great.

Comment

I live in Vegas and inwouldnt pay all that money to not be able to see the fight especially since you will probably be watching the screen. Like someone else said if you wanna be in Vegas for the atmosphere you would be better watchin somewhere closed circuit. You would spend a lot less money and still get the atmosphere and see the fight better.

That's a lot of money to not be able to see. Just my opinion. Vegas is expensive as F**k!

Comment

Just go for the experience and the atmosphere. Went to Cotto vs Marg 1. The outcome wasn't what I wanted but I will never forget the experience. I actually got to meet margo too.

Comment

Save your money and go to a closed circuit showing sinc you will be watching from the projector any way. Thank me later

Comment

Working...
            X