Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question: How is Floyds ****y Attitude Work For Him In Jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Like him or not we all know he is super ****y,
    always flaunting his money,cars,diamonds and
    always telling the world 50 is his best friend...
    but jail is another world most of the inmates don't
    give two fu*ks who you are...
    I'll be cool to have a reality show of his time in jail
    to see of he is really who he paints himself to be
    I would give him mad props if he goes in there
    and takes over but I doubt it...
    I know he won't be doing no chocking up on there...

Comments?
    Yes I have a comment. I believe that he'll use his normal attitude in gaol, the thug attitude, swaggering around and using his money to buy himself protection and comfort. Nobody will attack him as he's well known to be a good boxer. He'll come out telling stories about how everybody loved him.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      Yes I have a comment. I believe that he'll use his normal attitude in gaol, the thug attitude, swaggering around and using his money to buy himself protection and comfort. Nobody will attack him as he's well known to be a good boxer. He'll come out telling stories about how everybody loved him.
      How does Floyd act like a thug?

Comment

No one would dare **** with him in jail, are you kidding me? He could get you killed in there so easily when he gets out. You don't **** with very rich ppl in jail everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
          Is he going to prison or jail? There is a BIG difference in the two. Jail is like timeout until you get sent to the BIG house. Even then, what jail or prision is he going to? That also makes a difference. Not only that, because he is a fighter, he might not even be with the population because of people with your same attitude. The judge & officers aren't stupid, they know people will try them so he may be seperated....Who knows, its not everyday inmates get to see a celeb, let alone the greatest of our era....Inmates may kill each other for a chance to take a pic or shake his hand....

I personally believe he will be seperated from population, able to traing and workout & will be out in no time...
          ROFL first time i've seen your sig I lol'd so hard

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            They'd prolly be the ones sucking his dick haha

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
              This is jail, not prison.

These people aren't hardened criminals in jail, they're a bunch of drunks and first timers.

It's hard coming to this website with all the idiocy. The Floyd and Pac hate needs to stop, it's getting ridiculous.
              Ask anyone who has been to jail then prison
              they will tell you prison is better
              better food, living conditions stricter rules
              keeps inmates more in check
              most jails, one big ass room a bunch of people
              you won't sleep in jail for a week if you new,
              prison you share with one person better sleep.
              Regardless
              you locked up no matter what...

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                No one would dare **** with him in jail, are you kidding me? He could get you killed in there so easily when he gets out. You don't **** with very rich ppl in jail everyone knows that.
                that's not how it works in jail. Thinking you're invincible gets you nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                  You don't **** with very rich ppl in jail everyone knows that.
                  this guy didn't...

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                    I bet they keep him safe. He will need it with his additude.
                    Yeah..I'm sure Floyd will be the only one locked up that has an attitude..

Comment

You guys realize Floyd will be in jail with people who are in there for drunk driving, not paying a parking ticket, etc. Right? This is not San Quentin, Alcatraz or Rikers Island. It's county jail.

Comment

Working...
                      X