Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question: How is Floyds ****y Attitude Work For Him In Jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    im sure he'll pay off the guards to protect him...
    more likely fellow inmates...

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      Floyd will be as quiet as a mouse. We've all seen how out of place and timid he looked when he was in Puerto Rico.
      Good Analogy

Comment

Floyd will be lucky if he even SEES another inmate. He'll just chill, do pushups, and watch TV all day. I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow "gets a hold" of a cell phone and is on twitter 24/7 lol. No single guy is going to want to fight him anyway...even if it was state prison, there's a lot of politics that go on and he'd probably be protected by the black gangs (basically meaning that they'd have to ask permission to **** Floyd up..and if Floyd is just keeping to himself being chill, then I'd see no issue for him) in addition to guards. Remember, Floyd doesn't act like a gang banger and doesnt try to "rep hoods". He's a professional athlete, most people have a lot of love and respect for him as a boxer, and his personality is really just his lifestyle. Floyd is supposedly pretty chill off camera.

People act like he's some drug dealer who's made a lot of enemies, or a rapper who thinks he's hard as **** and basically makes his own enemies for no reason..
        Last edited by NearHypnos; 04-17-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Any newbie who walks into jail has to watch his back until he gets out.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Floyd will be as quiet as a mouse. We've all seen how out of place and timid he looked when he was in Puerto Rico.
            What a stupid ****ing comment lol. I didn't know Puerto Rico could make you seem timid and out of place lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              What a stupid ****ing comment lol. I didn't know Puerto Rico could make you seem timid and out of place lmao!

Puerto Rico has some absolutely awful places. You never hear from them in the states because people want it to seem like a paradise lol

That comment made about Floyd being timid though was kind of dumb (no offense).

Comment

Originally posted by dempseyrollin View Post
                why dont u go to jail with him and find out.
                hahahaha ha

Comment

This is jail, not prison.

These people aren't hardened criminals in jail, they're a bunch of drunks and first timers.

It's hard coming to this website with all the idiocy. The Floyd and Pac hate needs to stop, it's getting ridiculous.

Comment

His attitude is all just an act. I've seen him before when he's not fighting and he's a cool dude, not only that but he's smart and respectful. I think he can take care of himself in jail.

He only acts like that when he's fighting. It obviously works. He sells millions of ppv's.

Comment

I bet they keep him safe. He will need it with his additude.

Comment

Working...
                      X