Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont even rank Judah

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
      He'll beat anyone at 140 on Judah's resume. Once he goes up to 147, his T-rex arms get exposed.

Hatton and Diaz have similar talent level?

Seriously Mark, go watch some Hatton fights.
      I watched most of his career,wins over Mallanagi and a shot Tsyzu dont really impress me much,to be honest he quit as soon as there were road bumps in his career which i have little respect for,its like when Naseem ran away like a bia after Barrera became his daddy.As for Diaz would it not be acurate to say he fought in a far better division then Hatton did at 140 only got good after he split.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        What part of Cortez helped Floyd dont you understand? Of course Floyd is going to be able to do as he pleases if Cortez wont let hatton do what he wants to do!
        Floyd knocked his ass, cos Cortez wouldnt allow Hatton to ko Floyd. Floyd took less punishement than he should have thanks to Cortez.

When a fighter is shown favouritism you cant count the win, its void.
        What part of it wouldn't f'n matter don't you understand? Nobody wants to watch Hatton holding n hugging! I don't like Cortez and def wasn't the best ref job, but that's not why Hatton lost, Floyd is just on another level! But you girls can keep crying about it. Your boy got KO'd!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I watched most of his career,wins over Mallanagi and a shot Tsyzu dont really impress me much,to be honest he quit as soon as there were road bumps in his career which i have little respect for,its like when Naseem ran away like a bia after Barrera became his daddy.As for Diaz would it not be acurate to say he fought in a far better division then Hatton did at 140 only got good after he split.
          Don't chat shit, you haven't watched most of his career. Why mention Malignaggi?

Hatton quit when his lifestyle outside of the ring caught up to him. The constant ballooning of weight, heavy drinking and drug use definitely had an effect on him.

The guy has now become a great promoter and continues to serve the sport of boxing well.

Comment

If he quit as soon as he had bumps in his career he would have quit after the Mayweather fight. He came back never really looked the same and realized he was past his best and had nothing left to prove why would he carry on when he knew he was on the slide.

Millions in the bank fought and lost to two of the best of his era why stick around? If Zab had 50+ million in his bank you think he would still be hanging around fighting guys like Mabuza and Paris for chump change?

Hatton realized he was past it why stick around when you know your done at the top level other boxers should take a leaf out of Hattons book if you ask me before they damage there health.

BTW even past prime Tyzu makes Zab do the chicken dance all over again imo.
            Last edited by -Lowkey-; 04-18-2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Don't chat shit, you haven't watched most of his career. Why mention Malignaggi?

Hatton quit when his lifestyle outside of the ring caught up to him. The constant ballooning of weight, heavy drinking and drug use definitely had an effect on him.

The guy has now become a great promoter and continues to serve the sport of boxing well.
              I watched every televised fight Hatton had,and have watched many more on tape i keep up brotha.

Comment

• hatton i guess but it's close

Comment

I watched every televised fight Hatton had,and have watched many more on tape i keep up brotha.
                  Are we talking Tszyu+ or have you been watching him since his WBU days?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    If he quit as soon as he had bumps in his career he would have quit after the Mayweather fight. He came back never really looked the same and realized he was past his best and had nothing left to prove why would he carry on when he knew he was on the slide.

Millions in the bank fought and lost to two of the best of his era why stick around? If Zab had 50+ million in his bank you think he would still be hanging around fighting guys like Mabuza and Paris for chump change?

Hatton realized he was past it why stick around when you know your done at the top level other boxers should take a leaf out of Hattons book if you ask me before the damage there health.

BTW even past prime Tyzu makes Zab do the chicken dance all over again imo.
                    I dont think he was on the slide,he just lost to far superior fighters,well hell i guess its better then going out like Castillo.

Comment

Are we talking Tszyu+ or have you been watching him since his WBU days?
                      wbu i think the Philips fight is when he started making noise in the states,thats actually a nice win now that i think about it Philips could crack.

Comment

Working...
                      X