Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton's a future hall of famer. Judah is not

Hatton kicked Kostya's ass. Kostya made zab do the chicken dance

I'm ELie Seckbach...reporting
    Last edited by Elie; 04-17-2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabezt2 View Post
      Hatton only lost to probably the the best fighters in this generation and was exciting to watch. Judah has always been highly skilled, but for every brilliant performance he has major setbacks.
      Hatton exciting to watch really? Gtfoh! Mr bar room brawler, mr throw two
      Punches then hug hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Elie View Post
        Hatton's a future hall of famer. Judah is not

Hatton kicked Kostya's ass. Kostya made zab do the chicken dance

I'm ELie Seckbach...reporting
        Ok how far apart were those fights? Cause really I remember zab fighting a prime kostya and hatton fighting a past prime kostya but maybe my memory is out of whack

Comment

• som1 tweet this 2 judah lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
            Hattons best win is Collazo
            LMFAO I hope you're not serious

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              How is that?could he beat the guys on Judahs resume i think not,and how can you underrate him he had a few good wins thats it.Juan Diaz is similar in talent level to be deadly honest.
              He'll beat anyone at 140 on Judah's resume. Once he goes up to 147, his T-rex arms get exposed.

Hatton and Diaz have similar talent level?

Seriously Mark, go watch some Hatton fights.

Comment

• hatton will never get the respect he deserves these threads are pointless
                meanwhile
                the sport NEEDs another ricky hatton with a face first style that can sell tickets like him desperately

seriously boxing fans are the WORST
                we should be thankful to have ever had him in the ring

ill tell u ive been to ALL the big fights and nothinggggggggggg
                compares to a hatton fight the atmosphere is insaneeeeeeeee

on that note

THERES ONLY ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RICKY HATTON !!!

Comment

• Hatton, I don't even think it's debatable IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                    He'll beat anyone at 140 on Judah's resume. Once he goes up to 147, his T-rex arms get exposed.

Hatton and Diaz have similar talent level?

Seriously Mark, go watch some Hatton fights.
                    lol i know right Juan Diaz couldn’t even beat Paulie a guy a past prime Hatton destroyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                      Mayweather fought Hatton dirty as hell in that fight and Cortez was a big part of why the fight ended the way it did in my opinion. Hatton was so frustrated with how he was being treated by the ref that he completely gave up on a gameplan and just ran at Floyd trying to get in any shot he could. Before that he was in the fight and had actually won rounds and almost knocked Floyd down in rd 1. That's a big accomplishment for an overachiever like the Hitman. Mosley didn't even do that well vs Floyd.
                      You're living in a fantasy land. Hatton almost knocked Floyd down? He never hurt Mayweather, never landed clean. Maybe he almost rugby tackled him down, but he never almost knocked him down.

I thought the ref was lenient on Mayweather, and strict on Hatton, but I don't think it had any bearing on the outcome of the fight. Mayweather was working the body on the inside in a way Hatton had never experienced before, and catching Hatton nearly every time he marauded forward.

I wanted Hatton to win that fight. I cheer on Mayweather's opponents almost every fight the guy is in. However there is this thing called "reality" that we have to live in.

Mosley, he nearly knocked Mayweather down, when he clocked him and made him do a bit of a chicken dance. Hatton? Never got close, I'm afraid. Ricky Hatton had tons of heart and courage, but he was completely outclassed by Mayweather. Once the punches started to have an effect (Hatton absorbed them well for the first 3-4 rounds), it became a pretty one sided contest until the knock out.

Comment

Working...
                      X