Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Abril: The Rios Fight Was Easier Than I Thought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Abril has been signed to be the National Spokesman for Tempur-Pedic Mattresses.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
      Good one. Top Stank is my preference
      Top Skank
      or
      Top Bank

also work...

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
        Top W*nk has a better ring to it...
        Top Prank

Comment

There should have been a riot, bunch of *******, if that was in argentina there would have been a riot i guarantee u.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            They need to protest the decision and an investigation needs to take place. Enough of these fight fixes, someone needs to step in and do something about this. Abril and Campillo are champions of the world walking around without the belts they easily won. These Arum and King bought decisions are getting old.
            I agree, it was an utter slap in the face to the sport

Comment

A lot of boxers these days are content just going the distance. The thought of KO'ing their opponents doesn't even cross their minds. They're happy and proud they lasted 12 rounds.

You also saw Fedchenko. You'd thought he won the fight. Hehe... What a ****ing sport.

Comment

Abril made that fight look like a walk in the park.

Comment

Shure he made Rios fight his fight, but Abril's fight is NOT fighting, so it was the most boringest **** ever and Rios not being able to do anything about it made him look bad. Neither guy won in my book.

Comment

no surprise because he barely got touched & it looked easy for him............

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                      Shure he made Rios fight his fight, but Abril's fight is NOT fighting, so it was the most boringest **** ever and Rios not being able to do anything about it made him look bad. Neither guy won in my book.
                      rios was made to look like **** and barely could win 2 rounds.........get real bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X