Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people on here like how ABRIL fought??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup

yeh i fell asleep in the 8th round.. only reason i would watch him again is to watch him get K.O.... =/ just the way i feel for watching such a boring fight

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      It's a double edge sword man. If I support Abril, I'm supporting dirty fighting. If I support Rios, I'm supporting corrupt judges.

There's no winner here. No matter what you support, there's a downside.
      You're just a str8 moron

Dirty fighting? GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
        Paulie malinaggi has zero power, but did you see how he out boxed the baby Bull? Thats boxing, your telling me every no powered fighter should just be able to hold like that because he can't punch. get out of here.
        I never once said anything about holding being okay, but whatever. My point was that Abril would have been a fool to trade with Rios. Am I wrong in saying that?

Comment

his defense was good but he needs to let his hands go and do more offense. but nah his shiyet bored me. great plan but he cant be a star.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            When did Molina exchange with Kirkland?????

That whole fight he would do this......

Punch, hold Kirkland, punch while Holding, push him to the ropes, hold his arm the whole night, punch, let go and punch, hold again.

And Kirkland still won 3 rounds with a busted shoulder and was about to stop Molina had it not been for the holding in the 10th.

Abril wasn't as bad as that guy but he still held a lot.

Molina held 118 times in 10 rounds, which was every 15 seconds, not even taking into account how long he held each time.
            he could have done that for sure but yesterday he was so drained he couldn't do anything, which is why I thought Abril could have displayed real boxing ability and hit him with combinations and use good movement but what he did yesterday was just horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
              I never once said anything about holding being okay, but whatever. My point was that Abril would have been a fool to trade with Rios. Am I wrong in saying that?
              nope he would have, but he could have actually used boxing ability to win the fight, is there anything wrong with me saying that?

Comment

Too much holding .... the ref warned him but never took a point away. Taking a point away would have made this more interesting but Rios had no plan B and looked like he had no juice left in him ..... drained.

Comment

This is thread for Rios nuthuggers or the one that don't know $h1t about boxing? Trading bombs is not boxing it is a street fight without going to the ground, Abril is heck of a boxer and exposed Rios big time, if you are a good boxer you will neutralize the clinching part and score with telling blows just like kirkland with all his shortcomings was doing in the latest rounds, don't hate Abril because took Rios to school, blame the judges for robbing a young man out of a well deserve victory and yourselves for not seeing that Rios was just a brawler... This is boxing the art of hitting and not be hit.

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
                    nope he would have, but he could have actually used boxing ability to win the fight, is there anything wrong with me saying that?
                    Not at all. The problem I have is your insinuation that we all approve of holding because we think Abril won. And for the record, he DID use his boxing ability to win the fight and got robbed. If you believe otherwise..to each their own.
                    Last edited by Prawn Jovi; 04-15-2012, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      You're just a str8 moron

Dirty fighting? GTFO
                      Clinching is illegal. Just because you constantly see it on TVs and referees don't do anything doesn't mean it's not illegal, and is not considered dirty fighting.

Look up the rules of boxing Russian.

Comment

Working...
                      X