Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people on here like how ABRIL fought??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    That's fine with me. But don't complain if your hero can't even draw flies in his own backyard and had to call out fighters that do.
    So, Abril is my hero because I thought he won? And who is complaining here, really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rox View Post
      lol at these rios fans
      I am a Rios fan but I am not sticking up for him because of that, I am also an Ortiz fan and I recognize he is a dumb fighter, a quitter, suspect chin and unstable but I like him more then Rios.

See I am an honest guy I ca say the truth about fighters i like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rox View Post
        lol at these rios fans
        Actually, Im a fan of Rios myself but there was no mistaking he got shutdown last night. Abril is getting ****ted on for neutralizing Rios and thats not what should be happening. He should have gotten the nod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pez View Post
          it wasn't an exciting fight but it wasn't as bad as watching ward or bhop imo. i don't remember abril clinching excessively so i can't give him a lot of crap. bottom line though is he fought a smart fight and deserved the win. but from a fan who wants entertaining fights' standpoint, i'm glad rios gets to keep his 0 because he's no doubt an exciting fighter and i would want to see him continue to take on the top guys that won't be afraid to give the fans a good show.
          People like you are a cancer to the sport. It is why Bob Arum can pull this **** off and get away with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2012 View Post
            Completely agree with TS!!

Abril won but all he did was clinch excessively and throw some outside shots here and there.

I was hoping he would let his hands go in the later rounds but he just played it really safe til the end.

Constantly clinching with the sole purpose of winning on decision while putting no effort to actually hurt your opponent or place yourself at risk is a 'style' that is frustrating to watch.

I bet you don't have a problem with the way Molina fought Kirkland..

The guy in your siggy holds more than a damn octopus..

Comment

• he boxed his ears off

Comment

• i liked it. a very intelligent fighter. outboxed him on the outside, took away his inside game and actually scored more shots inside with those sneaky rights.
                what i didn't like was how rios did basically the opposite- just aimlessly walking forward, no control of anything, couldn't even create a tiny bit of space to work, was looking at the floor the majority of the time, flailing with weak shots that he was way too close to land. utter ****e.

Comment

• Brandon should of lost....................Abril didn't deserve to win.

Comment

• No.

Let him be an undercard fighter all his boxing career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      I agree that BamBam was outboxed and lost this fight. However. Abril got away with so much bull**** that it aint even funny. Vic did a poor job of reffin the fight IMO.
                      Agree with you 100 percent homie.. Yeah rios lost the fight but Abril has an ugly ass style to watch and will never do ****t or have any followers. I bet he could not fill a ****en YMCA in the heart of Miami with that bull****t ass style!! The ones who really lost were the fans, I love boxing but had trouble watching the fight, I had to flipp the channels and watch someting else every so often just to finish watching the whole fight. I knew with the style Abril was fighting I would not be missin **** if i changed the channel..

Comment

Working...
                      X