No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Looks Drained at Weigh-In For Abril

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
    Gamboa & Abril set Rios up from the get-go, LOL. Abril is a solid dude & Rios is sleeping on him. Which, in turn might have him sleeping in the ring, LOL. Mark my words, Arum got played. BTW, kidney shots are what make you pee blood....
    Oh, ok....either way, it won't take much in that weakened state he is in. His organs are shot to sch!t I'm sure.

I think Abril just might take him out...I'm pulling for Abril because I don't like Rios too much, there is something about him that makes me feel like he is a punk. He might be a good guy but he always acts like he can KO Godzilla and he comes in so out of shape that it makes you wonder just when his card is getting pulled. I think this fight is going to be the one where he falls behind and just can't crawl out the pit.

Comment

He does look pretty bad, I don't really know that Abril is a guy that can take advantage but if it is as bad as it looks it is certainly possible.

I can pretty much say without a doubt though that enjoy Rios while he last he won't be around that long at this rate~

Comment

Just you guys watch, win or lose the only grief you will hear is from the fans and journalists. Bob, Garcia, Rios, and the boxing organizations aren't gunna say boo about a boxer not coming into weight twice in a row for high profile fights.

Comment

I'f Rios worked his a** off and could only get down to 137 than truly came in at 139 on the 2nd try, it's a good bet he'd struggle to make 140 as well. Bam Bam probably hasn't been eating jack **** for the past couple of days with minimal liquid intake and a continuos sauna. The guy routinely enters the ring in the mid 150's but no one questions him when he makes weight. He's playing with his health and rehydration is bound to catch up with him one of these days!

Comment

Abril Saturday/Sunday will be the new WBA Champion. He is going to beat the hell of Rios maybe even get a tko...

Comment

Bam Bam looking like a St.Jude commercial. Rios vs. Alvarado next!!!!

Comment

That just sux! He feeds the haters with this kind of ish!! Due to his personality, I cant tell if he doesn't give a sh|t or he wants an advantage in some way or what? He is an athlete regardless, he needs to start acting like one! Making weight is an important part of this sport, no excuses! BS!!

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                  According to Dan Rafael, he actually weighed in at 139 on his second try!? What the hell?

Rios has to move up to 140, its clear he can't make this weight. If Rios is drained, i'm wondering if its worth a bet on Abril
                  Join the wagon brother. Check the sig .

Comment

Damn...he looks awful. Crackhead status

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Oh, ok....either way, it won't take much in that weakened state he is in. His organs are shot to sch!t I'm sure.

I think Abril just might take him out...I'm pulling for Abril because I don't like Rios too much, there is something about him that makes me feel like he is a punk. He might be a good guy but he always acts like he can KO Godzilla and he comes in so out of shape that it makes you wonder just when his card is getting pulled. I think this fight is going to be the one where he falls behind and just can't crawl out the pit.
                      No doubt, his organs have to be jacked up. And I feel the same about Rios - he's a d-bag. Looking past Abril to JMM is a big mistake. Hope he wears some Depends, because if he catches a real good body shot, we might see some chocolate in the ring, hell Willy Wonka might be ringside looking to give that bastard a job in his factory....

Comment

Working...
                      X