Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Weighs In, Two Pounds Over The Limit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez is looking good, Fedchenko looks scared or just really really nervous

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - The weights are in for Saturday night's HBO pay-per-view. In a battle for the vacant WBA lightweight championship, interim beltholder Richard Abril (17-2-1, 8KOs) came in at 135-pounds. Former champion Brandon Rios (29-0-1, 22KOs) weighed in at 137, two-pounds over the lightweight limit. Rios struggled to make weight for his last fight in December against John Murray and initially planned to move up to 140 before agreeing to this fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
      No surprise here. He needs to move to 140, like a year ago.

Comment

doesnt suprise me....nutritionist wouldnt have helped anyways he's just to big...

Comment

Very surprising. You gotta be more professional Rios, this is not a good look. Garcia and the nutritionalist should take some of the blame as well. They should have been on top of all this.

Comment

this is why that gamboa fight didnt make sense to me.

Comment

JMM looks sharp as always, always makes weight, damn what a professional he is.

Comment

damn , again?

Comment

Just let rios fight marquez now.

Comment

I wonder what the excuse is. Didn't Rios say that in this fight he would make weight because he's training at his old, familiar camp and not in Mexico? And seriously, for a renowned trainer, Garcia has let his one of his top tier boxers embarrass himself and his training camp twice in a row over something like weight.

Comment

I got 5m on Abril to your 10m. Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X