No announcement yet.

Here's why I RESPECT Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Yea I started laughing my ass off when I read that shit.

Cotto is a product of hype from his nationalistic fanatics. They make him out to be into something he's not.
    Hands down one of the biggest idiots here. The ppl that buy all his ppv and watch him are from his nation, idiot.

You are still butt hurt cause he beat Margo after you predicted he was going to quit again

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
      Cotto is a b-level fighter.
      LOL says a guy with kessler in his avatar? A two-time world champion in one weight class...

Cotto is a four-time champion in three weight classes... NUFF SAID
      Last edited by snook; 04-14-2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Hands down one of the biggest idiots here. The ppl that buy all his ppv and watch him are from his nation, idiot.

You are still butt hurt cause he beat Margo after you predicted he was going to quit again
        He's been hating his entire life, he made a career out of it!!

He's a professional hater!

PRPP:

Comment

If you enjoy the sport of Boxing how can you not like Cotto..there isnt much here not to like. Do some of his fan hype him up sure they do, But he is a star in boxing and is exciting to watch and does not show boat. He is a class act.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
            Cotto only won ONE title....all the rest were VACANT titles.He squatted on the 140 and 147 titles.

Foreman will be a champ again

Fu/ck are you trying to sell???

Clottey likely to be a champion again
            People always say this but the titles mean basically nothing now, its who you fight now for what ABC title you are fighting for.

Would you rather him beat some euro scrub for a belt then a good fighter for a vacant title?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              People always say this but the titles mean basically nothing now, its who you fight now for what ABC title you are fighting for.

Would you rather him beat some euro scrub for a belt then a good fighter for a vacant title?
              I think Cotto should have fought Bundrage at 154 instead of Floyd because Bundrage is the IBF champ.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                I think Cotto should have fought Bundrage at 154 instead of Floyd because Bundrage is the IBF champ.
                Really? Turn down the highest payday and a mega fight for Bundrage's IBF strap? Good thing you're not Cotto's manager.

edit: Did the sarcasm fly over my head?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  Really? Turn down the highest payday and a mega fight for Bundrage's IBF strap? Good thing you're not Cotto's manager.
                  No not really

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                    Cotto only won ONE title....all the rest were VACANT titles.He squatted on the 140 and 147 titles.
                    Clottey was an uncrowned champ, he got stripped right before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
                      calm your biased ass down .. margairto is a warrior , no one can deny him that..
                      Boxing warriors do not need to use plaster to win. If you ask me, his ehole career has an huge asterisk beside it. Anyway, TS hit it on the nose, minus the future champ line. Who knows if Clottey or Foreman could do it. I mean, who would of thought Zab would be champ right now after all these years?

Comment

Working...
                      X